Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Here till 2029 so by my reckoning his deal is up as we enter National League North with him still getting roasted at left back. 

IMG_3252.jpeg

That was last year. 😭 We are just so ridiculous! 

  • Like 1
Posted

He looks like how I imagine I'd look in our XI. And I was a goalkeeper, carrying a bit more weight than I'd like and coming off the back of a boozey golf trip. 

 

He looks absolutely knackered at all times. 

 

Surely any self respecting club would banish him on fitness alone? Let alone the schoolboy defending. 

 

I am truly gutted that of all the players we've managed to shed over summer, he isn't one of them. 

 

An absolute wet fart of a footballer. Just such a loser who embodies everything this club has become. 

  • Like 1
Posted
8 minutes ago, lcfc81 said:

That was last year. 😭 We are just so ridiculous! 

Bet he couldn’t wait to stick his autograph on that contract, I wouldn’t give him £40 petrol expenses to play for my local team. 

  • Like 1
Posted
32 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

****ing hell I thought that extension was at least two years ago, **** me

Has to be the worst extension since the dodgy conservatory Humphrey and Sons put on my Grans bungalow in Thurmaston. 

  • Haha 1
Posted

The players we've got shot of, and yet he's still here. 

 

Not only still here but starts pretty much every game. 

 

Not only starts every game but stays on the pitch when he does stuff like the second goal. 

 

Martin, Top, Rudkin etc etc but he's right up there with the rest of them for me. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Desperate for a proper full back, strong and athletic, none of the qualities Luke Thomas has if he even has any

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...