Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (A) pre match

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Cheers.

Spurs have done well but they do really rely on Son and Kane don't they - both got injured last season but got away with it as the lock down happened so they were back in time for them to get into Europe.

If the same happened this time not sure they'd even be certain for top 4* let alone title contenders ....unless Bale came good.

*Ok they would but mainly because everyone is so inconsistent. 

It’s working for them at the moment because they are both fit and both in good form. I can’t see that they can both keep it up all season. But I guess you could say that about us and Vards... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

I've taken Vardy (for Kane) out of my Fantasy team so he will probably get a hat trick with Kane and Son getting sent off knowing my recent luck with that!

I think he's scored something like 14 goals against us in the past 10 times we've played (more career goals than any other club). 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, rachhere said:

It’s working for them at the moment because they are both fit and both in good form. I can’t see that they can both keep it up all season. But I guess you could say that about us and Vards... 

People say the same about us and Vardy every year and every year Vardy is fit for most games and we're fine and every year he misses a few and we don't lose much ground. 

Every team in the world is dependent on its best players, its extremely unusual that players get huge, long term injuries.

Sure it can happen to anyone but whoever it happens to is gonna be largely fcked.

The odds of Son or Kane doing an ACL or something is remote and if they tweak a hamstring for a few weeks they'll be fine.