Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (A) pre match

7 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Kasper

Timmy

Jonny

Little Wes

James J

Wilf

Youri

James M

Cengiz

Jamie

Harvey

Subs: everyone else who’s fit

Personally I'd start with Praet and not Maddison ie pick on form and not past reputation. Maddison, who I rate highly, just isn't contributing to the team effort at the moment and I'd start with Praet and then perhaps Perez behind Vardy over Maddison at this moment in time. 

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Personally I'd start with Praet and not Maddison ie pick on form and not past reputation. Maddison, who I rate highly, just isn't contributing to the team effort at the moment and I'd start with Praet and then perhaps Perez behind Vardy over at this moment in time. 

For me Maddison is the only player we have who can create something out of nothing.

He is returning to form Brighton at home he was quality and Sheff United away, although not his best game, he ultimately created the winner out of nothing. He is a far better player when Wilf plays and holds too. 
The period of form last season when we were in fire pre new year was when Ndidi, Maddison and Tielemans were all playing together. 
I don’t think they’ve played together as a 3 many times this year, but when they do we usually play well.

I don't know why I dislike Spurs so much.

I like them even less because of their manager.  I thought it a blessing when he was sacked by Man U as I thought it might signal the end of him in  English football.

I really hope we win.

Got a bad feeling about this ...  and I just KNOW that cheating fvcker Son will score ...   so as long as the Safehouse is not tier 4 I’m on my way there now ...   and as famous polar explorer once said ...   I may be some time ....    :(

• Haha 1

It's a bit harsh to say Rodgers is costing us against the big teams, as has been said earlier in the thread. The big teams simply have more money and therefore a larger pool of top quality players. Over a season, clubs like us, unless we are incredibly lucky with injuries, will struggle to compete with them. Which only makes it even more impressive that despite having 3 or 4 of our first choice defence missing for nearly the whole season we've done as well as we have so far. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Personally I'd start with Praet and not Maddison ie pick on form and not past reputation. Maddison, who I rate highly, just isn't contributing to the team effort at the moment and I'd start with Praet and then perhaps Perez behind Vardy over Maddison at this moment in time. 

I get what you are saying, but Maddison has scored 2 and assisted a winner in his last 3 games