Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ZINCHENKO

5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Think that’s a bit harsh on him as a right back, but wouldn’t want him wandering back into midfield.

Think we all can see he’s best on the outside of a back 3 though. 

I like Dan Amartey but some of his performances at right back would make John Curtis blush.

• Haha 1

Makes perfect sense to sign Zinchenko! Gives us more options and Fuchs is gone at the end of the season. Can play LB LWB LM. Push Ricardo RM and let Castagne RB or LB with Justin and Zinchenko on the left.

7 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Always thought from a distance when he is playing he looks a dead ringer for Kevin De Bruyne but that is unfortunately where the comparisons end.  I rate him though 

I recall at the first league Cup quarter final against Man City being a bit surprised KDB was playing at left back. 

I didn't check his shirt number! :S

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I thought Justin was pants after restart last season. But I’m delighted to say I cannot ever imagine wanting to start “McGivern mkII” over him. Please let this rumour go away. 

Totally agree. Thought he was awful whenever I have seen him play. 

• Like 1

This does not make sense to me.  In the short term, Zinchenko could be mildly useful.  However, we have five players who can play left back: Castagne, Justin, Fuchs, Thomas and Perreira.  Sometimes we lack a little balance because of lacking a left footed left-back.

Long term, we want better than Zinchenko.  Medium term, he could block the progress of Thomas who has the potential to be excellent.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, majaco said:

This does not make sense to me.  In the short term, Zinchenko could be mildly useful.  However, we have five players who can play left back: Castagne, Justin, Fuchs, Thomas and Perreira.  Sometimes we lack a little balance because of lacking a left footed left-back.

Long term, we want better than Zinchenko.  Medium term, he could block the progress of Thomas who has the potential to be excellent.

Many box to box midfielders do we have? 

• Like 1