Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Players you forgot played for us

6 hours ago, Corky said:

Just seen that it was on this day in 2004 that we threw away a 3-1 lead at Middlesbrough in injury time :glare: Two of many points thrown away that year. The equalising goal was "scored" by John Curtis. He was dreadful.

For me one of the worst ever Leicester players I've seen. I was gutted as he was great on an earlier version of FM.

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

I'm actually finding this a lot of fun this. I want to find more foxes players that only made one appearance.

Is Paul Brown on the list?

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Sadly Paul Taylor passed away in 2017. Don't know where that leaves the possibility of future editions.

Sh1t, I didn't realise that. I used to see Paul when I lived in Balham, back in the nineties and noughties, and he was a really nice man, with a brain packed with LCFC stuff - and stuff about movies as well. He told me that he was in a mixed marriage - his wife was a Forest fan!

I shall treasure my Fossils and Foxes even more

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He didn’t play for us did he? 

No, someone earlier on in this thread thought it was a young Mark Draper

Guest StevieLynex
11 minutes ago, keith said:

Kevin Ellison.

When a signing from the non league doesn't work out.

Nick Cusack may fall into the same category

Guest StevieLynex
13 minutes ago, keith said:

Kevin Ellison.

When a signing from the non league doesn't work out.

Under Jock Wallace, we had many players who came from Scotland who failed to impress - Gregor Stevens, Geddes brothers, Derrick Strickland

1 hour ago, PAULCFC said:

Kaebi and lacko were brilliant on their debuts.....pity we couldn't play cov every week!

You mean Zolt and Bori?

Don't think Kaebi ever played did he? All I remember was a YouTube video of Kaebi tackling Figo and we all thought he was the second coming...

• Like 1

Actually, with apologies to the OP, someone I've never forgotten is Robert Alleyne. He 'featured' as a sub in one of those many matches back in the day when I said 'Fvck, that's it, I'm going to support a team that wins things." At Upton Park against West Ham, New Year's Day 1987, with me on crutches after smashing my ankle/heel about three months previously. We lost 4-1. Alleyne had a mare, largely because he avoided eye-contact when any City player had the ball.

A couple of days later, he got a start against Sheff Wed at Filbo, which we won 6-1. He played once more as a sub and then left.

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

maybe i got the wrong player lol try this one

without doing an google image search you cheaters lol

Paul Kerr Aston Villa 1985/86 | Aston villa, Aston, George best

Think that's Paul Birch

36 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Jon Stevenson. Pretty sure hes now a Personal trainer at David Lloyds

It is indeed following his departure he's spent most of his career in non league playing locally throughout Leicestershire and Northamptonshire. He still playing and is manager of Melton Town.