Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Players you forgot played for us

On 19/01/2021 at 06:41, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Ashley Chambers?

Yep indeed, was the foxes youngest debutant I believe at just 15 years old, only made something six apperances for the club made his debut 2005 left in 2010 to join York City on a free. He spent last few years doing the local rounds in non league currently with Brackley Town in the National League North.

6 hours ago, David Guiza said:

Went down a Wiki wormhole and totally forgot about this chap. One of numerous youth team players who played a handful of games around the early 2000s before forging a career almost exclusively at non-league midland clubs. Perhaps already been mentioned earlier in the thread. 

Leicester City's Martin Reeves News Photo - Getty Images

Martin Reeves?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Martin Reeves?

That's the fella! 

11 hours ago, Heathrow fox said:

I remember him coming on v Bradford in a four nil home win 02/03.He looked half decent.

I vaguely remember that, midweek game? Around the time Tommy Wright (jnr) was getting game time too.  

I used to love Championship Manager 01/02 and remember trying to bring him through with Danny Thomas and a few others. I remember Ashley Lyth turning out to be a decent fullback but can't find any real record of him outside of getting released after a bad injury. 

9 hours ago, David Guiza said:

That's the fella! 

I vaguely remember that, midweek game? Around the time Tommy Wright (jnr) was getting game time too.  

I used to love Championship Manager 01/02 and remember trying to bring him through with Danny Thomas and a few others. I remember Ashley Lyth turning out to be a decent fullback but can't find any real record of him outside of getting released after a bad injury. 

Yes  a Tuesday night,it was fairly early in the season and we smashed them,I used to sign Danny Thomas on Championship Manager 02 I think?He had a really high cross rating but would always be one of the first to have doubts about their managers ability 😂

• Haha 1