Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Players you forgot played for us

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

You mean Zolt and Bori?

Don't think Kaebi ever played did he? All I remember was a YouTube video of Kaebi tackling Figo and we all thought he was the second coming...

3 games. 11 minute debut as a sub in the 4-1 win over Watford (Martin Allen's last game). Then Holloway gave him starts in back-to-back away defeats to Ipswich and Hull in December '07. Got the hook at half-time in the latter and never seen again.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/history/players/?pid=94

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

13 minutes ago, Staff said:

Stefan moore

Correct played just over 12 games for us, but didn't score one goal for the striker. Looking over his career he spent most of playing non league football through out the midlands. He is now retired after finishing his career with Highgate United who play in the Midland Football League Premier Division back in 2019. Think it's safe to see his brother probably had much more exciting football career.

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The great Neil Lewis...he of the phantom red card at Millwall.

Neil Lewis non red card is still just about the funniest thing I have ever seen on a football pitch. Does anyone know where there is a clip? It was amazing and needs to be seen.

• Haha 1

Did John Paintsil ever play for us? I know he was at the club once but dont remember him ever playing. We had some shocking players during that time. Michael Ball was another one. And that bell end Michael Johnson we had on loan from Man City. 

Edited by jayfox26

16 hours ago, Heathrow fox said:

Jon Stevenson scored twice for Leicester.One against Villa and one v Ipswich in that infamous 6 1 hammering.I’m surprised,I clearly remember his goal at Ipswich but not the other one.He played more than I thought too.He went on to play for several non league teams and might even still be playing.

10 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Still see Jonny in town sometimes, he's a professional body builder now.

He's a personal trainer, often see him at David Lloyds Narborough. Ripped but not sure he's a pro body builder.

2 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

article-1332007-002D1D8600000578-314_306x423.jpg.02c0a2d5032efc51319341780bbd926d.jpg

Roman Bednar?

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

3 appearances.

Screenshot_20210118-002232.png

Luke O'Neill?

Remember, very vaguely, of the club having some midfielder called Verna/Verma on their books; but only played a game or something (if remember correctly) and then got released.

Edit: Was right, Aman Verma.

Only made one appearance in the League Cup.

Was on the club's books from 2007-2008, and then 2009-2011.

Edited by Wymsey

3 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Remember, very vaguely, of the club having some midfielder called Verna/Verma on their books; but only played a game or something (if remember correctly) and then got released.

Edit: Was right, Aman Verma.

Only made one appearance in the League Cup.

Was on the club's books from 2007-2008, and then 2009-2011.

Watched  him play for Nuneaton in pre season about a year back, at miickleover now according to Wikipedia 

Edited by Lloydy88
  • Like 1