Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Players you forgot played for us

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Lars Hirchfeld (sp) played maybe a handful of games if that, I don’t remember him being too bad, but I don’t remember him doing a lot either. Canadian if I remember correctly.

Yep,He was a decent keeper as i recall.....but at the time we went through many and yes Canadian.                                          

On 15/01/2021 at 21:42, Sly said:

It’s generally the loan players that were uninspiring that you sort of forget played for us, until you watch a highlights reel of look at a squad list. 

Astrit Ajdarević

Lars Hershfield

Andy Welsh

Shaun Newton

Sergio Hellings

etc etc

Ah Sergio Hellings the most famous City player that never actually kicked a ball for us. Poor chap was representative of all the total crap that Martin Allen was signing at the time. Including the Iraqey international whose name escapes me.

Edited by wokinghamfox

1 hour ago, wokinghamfox said:

Ah Sergio Hellings the most famous City player that never actually kicked a ball for us. Poor chap was representative of all the total crap that Martin Allen was signing at the time. Including the Iraqey international whose name escapes me.

Hossein Kaebi. He was Iranian 

0_KaebiJPG.jpg

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2021 at 23:31, Rain King said:

Another a player I haven't forgotten but I can't picture a single moment of his career for us is Colin Hill. I would have watched most of his matches for us but I can't picture a single thing he ever did. I can't remember at all what sort of defender he was, strengths/weaknesses etc.

My only memory of him is when I was mascot against Southend in 1993 and he was laughing hysterically after he asked me who my favourite player was and I replied Mike Whitlow!

Colin Hill was decent 100%effort I was at old trafford when we got drubbed but he scored a screamer ( if my memory serves me right ) 

• Like 1