Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

30 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Disagree! Completely disrespected the club and just posted over £60m in losses. Why stretch the club with players that don’t care? Sell and get the players Brendan wants. Fergie one of the greatest wouldn’t hang onto a player like that. 

What if Rodgers wants Maddison :dunno:?

13 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Its pretty certain that given Albrighton's age and the underwhelming performance of our other wide recruitments, we are going to have to find a candidate soon. It probably won't be Trincao but whoever it is needs to be a quality player with pedigree. This will not be cheap but we have to show that we are properly in the market. The crux is we need to do this without selling one of our important players .If we can do this then we can really say we are one of the big boys.

I'd argue qualifying for the champions league and/or going deep into the Europa League and doing that season after season is what will make the club push on and become one of the big boys. 

Signing player x and not selling player y then finishing 8th or something like that isn't going to make the big boys sit up and take notice.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Whatever else Maddison may be, he is one hell of a football player ! 

We would be crazy to sell him as he comes into his peak years. It would be a sale that we would look back on in years to come & ask ourselves "What the feck were we thinking"

Danny drinkwater also has similar hip issues to Maddison.

Not saying his career will go the same but JM has missed quite alot of games over the last two years with it.

Could also be the time to sell him before it's a bigger issue and get 2/3 players in with the money like when Mahrez left.

Edited by slymunn

1 minute ago, slymunn said:

Danny drinkwater also has similar hip issues to Maddison.

Not saying his career will go the same but JM has missed quite alot of games over the last two years with it.

Could also be the time to sell him before it's a bigger issue and get 2/3 players in with the money like when Mahrez left.

Andy Murray has the same issue. It's not one that's easily fixed and is horrifically painful, it only seems to get worse as well.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Yazici is the Turkish Ayoze Perez

No . Yusuf  is a new Mesut Özil but stronger than Mesut. 

Sorry but  Ayoze is not at the same class with  Yusuf.

Ayoze 27 - Yusuf 24 years old.

Ayoze :U21 2 match U21 no goal -asist - 

Yusuf : U19 3 game 1 goal - U21 3 game -  A team 30 1 goal 

Ayoze : Premier Leauge 18 game 2 goal - Euro Leauge : 4 game  - FA cup 4 game 1 goal 

Yusuf : France Leauge 1 26 game 7 goals 4 assist - Europa Leuge : 8 games 7 goal - Turkish Super Leauge : 100 games 22 goals 21 assist 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/13278272/arsenal-yusuf-yazici-lille-transfer-wants-move/

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-yusuf-yazici-mesut-ozil-19268446

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2736019-liverpool-transfer-news-jurgen-klopp-on-summer-business-yusuf-yazici-rumours

https://www.ensonhaber.com/kralspor/transfer-dosyasi/avrupa-devleri-yusuf-yaziciyi-istiyor

• Like 1

7 goals and 4 assists in Ligue 1 is dog mess. His Europa League stats look impressive which consist of 2 hattricks. 

I was very much joking when I said he's the Turkish Ayoze Perez but I could do you a list of players who have stronger pedigree that Yazici and who'd cost less or similar amounts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

7 goals and 4 assists in Ligue 1 is dog mess. His Europa League stats look impressive which consist of 2 hattricks. 

I was very much joking when I said he's the Turkish Ayoze Perez but I could do you a list of players who have stronger pedigree that Yazici and who'd cost less or similar amounts.

Of course you can do . I do not think about the money . Yusuf transfer fee was not higher even it was half of Ayoze at the beginning of this year.  

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Ozil has never really suited English football, if that's who Yazici is modelling his game on then he'll do best to go to Spain or Italy, Gary.

Arsenal probably knows this .  What is  Gary ? Why did yu say this ? This is not my name

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Even Ghezzal managed 7 goals and 7 assists in a season :ph34r:

• Like 2