Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

Yeah great. Get knocked out of the Europa Cup. 

That'll stop the players getting tired and save a few injuries. 

Then we can get knocked out of the FA Cup - that'll keep them even fresher. 

Then we can cock top four up and get on the beech early. 

Masterstroke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Dont think I've been so angry about a performance in a long time. The mentality going into this tie tonight was just not good enough. Treated this like a reserve or development game

This type of post makes me frustrated. How the f do you know what the player'smentality is. You're watching a football match without knowing what was said pre-match or in training. Until you do,  you can't assume anything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Nah mate

You’re in football to challenge for trophies

This is an excuse, we’ve been absolute dog shit 

I agree and I'm not saying we've been anything but dogshit, I even used those words myself, I'm saying having fewer games with a stretched squad maybe a blessing in disguise, no excuse for a pretty sickening performance.

Just now, TeaMen Tom said:

Lack of squad depth got them. These guys aren't bad - lots of grit and a good manager.  Wasn't going to be easy to beat them.

We need some decent quality of we’re going to compete in Europe Hamza just isn’t up to it along with a few others, so if we do Top needs to open the safe 😉