Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

they have absolutely smashed us to bits first to every ball they wanted it more . Every cross or corner hits the first man that's criminal these players train every day and get paid top ****ing dollar and can't beat the first man I can't remember us stringing more than 3 ****ing passes together all game. Absolutely disgusted in that performance tbh we have been shit at home all season and that was the worst yet 

1 minute ago, reynard said:

We played a pretty strong side over there and did nothing. I don't need to list the injured players. We also have Kelechi out suspneded. Castagne and Ricardo are not yet fully match fit and Vardy way out of form. We simply don't have the depth of squad to compete on so many fronts.

This is absolutely true. But why not bust a gut to get someone in during Jan? Surely we saw it coming, especially after last season.

If we bottle the FA cup and top 4 in the same manner as we did back end of last season then for me Rodgers will have a lot to answer for.

The apathy of this performance has been pathetic. Questions need to be asked.

You’d like to think we’d try to give this competition a go if we’re actually in it, a bit pointless playing 38 games of a prem to get European football to bow out like this.

I’d understand if we were Arsenal or Chelsea but this is the second time we’ve played European football in 20 years

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Soyuncu hasn’t lost that temper has he, hopefully we don’t see a repeat of that Bournemouth red card again at a key time this season. 

Would be quite happy for him to do it in these last 5 minutes, at least he wouldn't be banned for league games

I think that's the first time I've turned off a Leicester game before it's finished in about 5 years. 

Enough is enough. Injuries have ravaged us, yes, but this was a piss poor performance. Really disappointed in Vardy, Cags and Choudhury in particular tonight. Awful.

Oh well, fair play Slavia, you showed us how it's done. Good luck.

• Like 3