Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Its amazing how we all have these conversations about how and who should get tickets for the big games when they come around but we hear jack shit when newcastle, Everton away ect ect ect  doesn’t sell out. Personally in my opinion if you put in the effort and do the miles you should get rewarded and the away priority system is the fairest way.

21 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

414? Calm down Hagrid.

Sorry think I might have put to much info up.

just click tickets. Then your name in top right, then personal details and scroll down.

9 hours ago, HEGGSY said:

Sorry think I might have put to much info up.

just click tickets. Then your name in top right, then personal details and scroll down.

Haha no it’s all good, it’s bizarre how the points aren’t in the away priority section so it does help people.

12 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Its amazing how we all have these conversations about how and who should get tickets for the big games when they come around but we hear jack shit when newcastle, Everton away ect ect ect  doesn’t sell out. Personally in my opinion if you put in the effort and do the miles you should get rewarded and the away priority system is the fairest way.

I’ve been going to those ones as it’s the only time I can manage to get a away ticket lol 

15 hours ago, stillwater said:

🎣

Why do people ask questions, get the answer they don't want and then claim it was just fishing. Boring as fvck.

• Thanks 1

Guest ttfn

They are leaving this very late, it’s only 13 days until the game.

I know people have nothing else going on but some might need time off work, organising care etc. It’s been over 2 weeks since the semi, surely that’s ample time to have got this all sorted.

9 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I know people have nothing else going on but some might need time off work, organising care etc. It’s been over 2 weeks since the semi, surely that’s ample time to have got this all sorted.

Don't think we'll hear anything until Tuesday, which means 10 days until the game lol That's just ridiculous when you consider you've got to organise the tickets, the travel, possibly a hotel, childcare, day off work and then COVID tests before and after too. I think this will put quite a lot of people off, they'll just not bother.

53 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Don't think we'll hear anything until Tuesday, which means 10 days until the game lol That's just ridiculous when you consider you've got to organise the tickets, the travel, possibly a hotel, childcare, day off work and then COVID tests before and after too. I think this will put quite a lot of people off, they'll just not bother.

no hotels, unless you can prove you are there for work

2 hours ago, ttfn said:

Tell you what, it's the nearest things have felt to normal in the last 14 months - waiting years for an LCFC announcement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2