Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

5 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Does anyone have an idea how many people are in each category? 2000 in P1 etc

I don't think anyone outside the club knows exactly how many are in each priority group.

And besides, the priority "groups" can change according to the match and how many tickets are available.

The best comparison is just to see how far ticket sales go, for matches with a high demand (such as big games or new grounds).    So for example, last season there was a high demand for the away cup ties.

Burton Albion away (League Cup 4th rnd) was 1701 tickets, and these were sold out in away points band 360-379.

Brentford away (FA Cup 4th rnd) was 1660 tickets, and these were sold out in away points band 350-369.

Aston Villa away (League Cup Semi F 2nd leg) was 4226 tickets, and these were sold out in away points band 310-329.

You can't necessarily deduce too much from the other away games, as we've been in the Premier League enough years now for people to pick and choose a bit which "big games" they go to.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ttfn said:

They are leaving this very late, it’s only 13 days until the game.

I know people have nothing else going on but some might need time off work, organising care etc. It’s been over 2 weeks since the semi, surely that’s ample time to have got this all sorted.

It’s not us. Reviews of the Carabao Cup only took place late on Tuesday.

Not sure when we found out as a club, but the allocation will need to be looked at in detail. The allocation will not have been indicated before so that will come as a complete surprise. 

I think they will be thinking that they best get it right than rush it out. Those wanting to go will find a way if they want to go whenever the timing is released. 

They also need meetings with Chelsea before they all release information together so both clubs are aligned in what they do: 

If they rush it and get any detail wrong then there will be the “ why did they get that wrong” brigade out in force. 

Generally as a club we are better than the others at most things. We have a really well run club, so trust what they do and why they do it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

12 days away and still no information 😂😂 

Tis a bank holiday. I would imagine the ticket info will be released tomorrow.

10 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

I don't think anyone outside the club knows exactly how many are in each priority group.

And besides, the priority "groups" can change according to the match and how many tickets are available.

The best comparison is just to see how far ticket sales go, for matches with a high demand (such as big games or new grounds).    So for example, last season there was a high demand for the away cup ties.

Burton Albion away (League Cup 4th rnd) was 1701 tickets, and these were sold out in away points band 360-379.

Brentford away (FA Cup 4th rnd) was 1660 tickets, and these were sold out in away points band 350-369.

Aston Villa away (League Cup Semi F 2nd leg) was 4226 tickets, and these were sold out in away points band 310-329.

You can't necessarily deduce too much from the other away games, as we've been in the Premier League enough years now for people to pick and choose a bit which "big games" they go to.

Guess the good thing is that it wont just be the top tier priority fans that can go as there will be a lot more tickets than your normal away fixture... so hopefully filter to the other priority points.

• Like 1

On the off chance that there is someone out there with sufficient ticket points who won’t be going, I would love to buy your ticks. I have only ever really got tickets from foxes talk so have only bought 10 tickets on my account. 

I know it’s unlikely and there’s a risk of not getting in with another ticket due to the pilot event but I feel I have to try every Avenue to be at that game.

thanks

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Anyone out there who has sufficient points but is not going, please do not attempt to satisfy requests like these.

Just don’t buy a ticket and let it go to the next person in the priority queue who has no doubt built their points up over several years following home and away.

You got to try man

13 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Yeh I hope so sooner the better then I can slowly come to terms with not getting a ticket when the allocate 2000 🙁

It will have to be announced ASAP if fans are to be able to comply with the testing requirements that are likely to be used with this being a pilot event 

Looking at our fastest sell outs over the last few seasons, considering the last 50 point boost came in 2019:

- 1700 tickets for Burton Albion at 360+

- 4200 tickets for Villa Cup Semi Final at 310+

If we get 5000+ tickets once corporate have had their pick, I would say 360+ guarantees a ticket, 340+ is likely and anything below is a bonus?