Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

46 minutes ago, dayday said:

But do they though ?, it’s well known that fans pass there reference numbers on to others so they get higher priority points.

So you going to check every single person to make sure they have honestly accrued each and every  point they have???

Whats  your better plan for a fairer way which EVERYONE will be happy with?

Edited by Raj

Priority points is as fair as it gets. Of course not everyone has worked their way up themselves and sharing has gone on. Depending on allocation, a lot of STH's who have been to at least a few away games in recent years get a chance. Those who go week in, week out deserve it over those who never go away but when it's Wembley for the FA Cup want to be front of the line. Hard to make it much fairer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I can see all the games I’ve been to on the website but can’t find what total points I’m on ? 

You need to do it through the desktop site

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

I can see all the games I’ve been to on the website but can’t find what total points I’m on ? 

If on your phone, click on tickets, then in top right corner your name. You should a list which includes personal details. You points is on that screen.

1 minute ago, FOXSE said:

If on your phone, click on tickets, then in top right corner your name. You should a list which includes personal details. You points is on that screen.

Must ensure you have clicked “tickets” once logged in. Press on the icon by your name and a drop down list appears which has an “Away Priority Points” tab 

9 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Must ensure you have clicked “tickets” once logged in. Press on the icon by your name and a drop down list appears which has an “Away Priority Points” tab 

Yes, log in first. But if you want your total points, go to 'personal details'

1 hour ago, Raj said:

So you going to check every single person to make sure they have honestly accrued each and every  point they have???

Whats  your better plan for a fairer way which EVERYONE will be happy with?

I’m merely pointing out what happens with away fixtures, 

I think the fairest way was to put every ST holders name in a hat and pick the tickets out that way.

2 minutes ago, dayday said:

I think the fairest way was to put every ST holders name in a hat and pick the tickets out that way.

And then the moans of..."I've got 350 points...how come Dave got his ticket with 250 points!!! Theres no fair way where everyone is happy. Hopeless task 

1 hour ago, dayday said:

The fairest way surly is it reward the people that have got the most points gone to the most games spending the most money supporting Leicester 

1 hour ago, 69-FOX said:

I hope it is more than 3000. I am on 372 points and would normally get a ticket on that size allocation, but with it being the cup final I’m not so sure as demand is obviously massive 

However  if it is true that under 18s are not allowed  I imagine that that will rule out a fair few in high priority. I have 2 children that are P1 so as a family of 4, we will not be going. 

(Although I am tempted to go I'm not sure I will go without them. )

• Like 1