Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

14 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Priority points is as fair as it gets. Of course not everyone has worked their way up themselves and sharing has gone on. Depending on allocation, a lot of STH's who have been to at least a few away games in recent years get a chance. Those who go week in, week out deserve it over those who never go away but when it's Wembley for the FA Cup want to be front of the line. Hard to make it much fairer.

Exactly this.

A minority will have taken advantage of the system over the years but that’s just the way it is. 

Resigned to not going but got a ticket to the Tigers final the following Friday, so that’s something. 

14 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Priority points is as fair as it gets. Of course not everyone has worked their way up themselves and sharing has gone on. Depending on allocation, a lot of STH's who have been to at least a few away games in recent years get a chance. Those who go week in, week out deserve it over those who never go away but when it's Wembley for the FA Cup want to be front of the line. Hard to make it much fairer.

Not sure if it's been posted buy look at this... if you want to build priority then make an effort and you'll be rewarded

20210501_095519.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, FOXSE said:

Ahh! I see. 1800 is pretty low.

I don’t think there’s as many in P1 as people think, we get about a 1000 for Bournemouth away and some seasons it has gone down to all STH, I know that’s not a good barometer to measure it on as new ground fever dies off after a few trips, mid week in winter doesn’t help etc.

I got told from a regarded member of staff a few years back that around 700 of P1 were on the away priority scheme at the time it was going. 

My guess if it’s on away points is 400 and above for day 1, maybe 380, 360 etc after but as the days tick by there’s less days to sell tickets and as yet nothing has been finalised.

Ashley’s chart above shows Brammal lane went to 310 points start of last season, new ground, summer, new season, big demand but still got quite a way down the  points list.

Edited by promised land
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Still can’t find my total points tally all I can see if all games I’ve been too and season tickets I’ve renewed. No total point or anything. Rubbish system 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hi, I’ve just accessed my points total in about 5 seconds.

1) Log in and press the tickets icon which comes up yellow

2) to the right of your name is a circular icon with an outline of a face.

3) touch it gently and drop down menu appears with an away priority points link.

4) make sure you touch it gently, because if you hit it hard it doesn’t seem to work.

That works for me anyway, every time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Get the grounds open, I wanna start bumping my prority points up lol

I imagine in the next couple of years we'll hit a cap for the renewal points of an ST too (this is how other top 6 clubs do it I think), it can't just keep going up and up, otherwise it'll become a closed shop.

Not an easy one for the City to sort.

Since the Doncaster away game in 2013 (Kasper’s own goal from a corner) I’ve have personally been to 102 away games since then. I have actually been going regularly to away matches since January 1966 (except for 10 years around the 80’s when we had four young sons to raise) and would be disappointed if I lost most of these points to accommodate new away fans. I understand the argument about how can they get on the system and accrue points, but don’t kick out the old farts, which does seem to be a theme from time to time.

2 hours ago, Emmaw676 said:

However  if it is true that under 18s are not allowed  I imagine that that will rule out a fair few in high priority. I have 2 children that are P1 so as a family of 4, we will not be going. 

(Although I am tempted to go I'm not sure I will go without them. )

Come on bud, you know 99% of p1 are 95 year olds 

1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

Still can’t find my total points tally all I can see if all games I’ve been too and season tickets I’ve renewed. No total point or anything. Rubbish system 🤦🏻‍♂️

Did you find the 'personal details' section?

On telephone, go to tickets tab. Log in. Click on your name, which brings up a menu. Click 'personal details' scroll down to 'my details'

Screenshot_20210501-130032_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-130047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-130132_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, BoyJones said:

Hi, I’ve just accessed my points total in about 5 seconds.

1) Log in and press the tickets icon which comes up yellow

2) to the right of your name is a circular icon with an outline of a face.

3) touch it gently and drop down menu appears with an away priority points link.

4) make sure you touch it gently, because if you hit it hard it doesn’t seem to work.

That works for me anyway, every time.

If I go to away priority points, it doesn't give the total away priority points total. It just gives details for each match. Only in the personal details section, can I see the total priority points.

7 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

If I go to away priority points, it doesn't give the total away priority points total. It just gives details for each match. Only in the personal details section, can I see the total priority points.

Yeah thats how it is for others too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FOXSE said:

Did you find the 'personal details' section?

On telephone, go to tickets tab. Log in. Click on your name, which brings up a menu. Click 'personal details' scroll down to 'my details'

Screenshot_20210501-130032_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-130047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-130132_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last 3 digits on the back of your card as well please John?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, promised land said:

I don’t think there’s as many in P1 as people think, we get about a 1000 for Bournemouth away and some seasons it has gone down to all STH, I know that’s not a good barometer to measure it on as new ground fever dies off after a few trips, mid week in winter doesn’t help etc.

I got told from a regarded member of staff a few years back that around 700 of P1 were on the away priority scheme at the time it was going. 

My guess if it’s on away points is 400 and above for day 1, maybe 380, 360 etc after but as the days tick by there’s less days to sell tickets and as yet nothing has been finalised.

Ashley’s chart above shows Brammal lane went to 310 points start of last season, new ground, summer, new season, big demand but still got quite a way down the  points list.

Like you say it’s guess work, 

2 hours ago, FOXSE said:

This is what it’s doing to me got all the details of every match but no total points 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Not an easy one for the City to sort.

Since the Doncaster away game in 2013 (Kasper’s own goal from a corner) I’ve have personally been to 102 away games since then. I have actually been going regularly to away matches since January 1966 (except for 10 years around the 80’s when we had four young sons to raise) and would be disappointed if I lost most of these points to accommodate new away fans. I understand the argument about how can they get on the system and accrue points, but don’t kick out the old farts, which does seem to be a theme from time to time.

You should still get points for an ST but I believe it should be capped at 5 years or it be worth less than 50 points (I've alway thought 30 is about right). Someone who has been a ST holder but does 0 away games has 300 points but someone who has an ST for 4 years but does 15 aways a season only has 260 points. Although saying that, eventually the person who does more aways will overtake the lengthy ST holder, but it takes over half a decade in most cases.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

You should still get points for an ST but I believe it should be capped at 5 years or it be worth less than 50 points (I've alway thought 30 is about right). Someone who has been a ST holder but does 0 away games has 300 points but someone who has an ST for 4 years but does 15 aways a season only has 260 points. Although saying that, eventually the person who does more aways will overtake the lengthy ST holder, but it takes over half a decade in most cases.

Agree with this. I am someone who benefits from 6 years (or whatever the threshold is/was) of ST's. I have plenty of aways on top but still, like you say, someone who missed one or more seasons of ST's will need to find an extra 50 away games to catch up.

10 points for a ST, 5 points for a membership and then points for away games (e.g. 1 point but maybe weight games so that a Man U away end of season is less than a Newcastle away on a Tuesday night in the Carabao Cup).

1 minute ago, stillwater said:

As nobody has been to an away match for over a season, there hasn’t been the opportunity for people to increase their priority so could be seen as unfair to do it on priority points, 

You had the opportunity for the last 6/7 years like the rest of us. Had we be able to go to away matches you would probably be in a worse position as the high priority fans would have gone.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 3