Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

51 minutes ago, red5 said:

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Away Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

Sounds like wishful thinking from the self entitled to me. Surely those of us who couldn't get a ticket in 69 should get first nibs.😂

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Raj said:

Makes complete sense for the away fans who travel up and down through thick n thin to get first dibs. I wont begrudge anyone one that consensus who gets one ahead of me. 

But do they though ?, it’s well known that fans pass there reference numbers on to others so they get higher priority points.

• Like 1

So i'd say this goes past P1, but there lies the problem that surely after P1 it goes to a ballot for the next priority? As i'd imagine there will be more in that priority bracket than the allocation given and a ballot would be the fairest way/easiest way for fans and the club to process - we all know how hard it is to get through on the phone and the website is prone to crashing.

I'm not sure if i'm in the next bracket, I doubt I am, I think i'm probably P3, possibly on the cusp of P2.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

So i'd say this goes past P1, but there lies the problem that surely after P1 it goes to a ballot for the next priority? As i'd imagine there will be more in that priority bracket than the allocation given and a ballot would be the fairest way/easiest way for fans and the club to process - we all know how hard it is to get through on the phone and the website is prone to crashing.

I'm not sure if i'm in the next bracket, I doubt I am, I think i'm probably P3, possibly on the cusp of P2.

How many points are you calling P1 and P2? Also, priority points and mad scramble until the tickets are gone... that's just the tradition!

6 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

How many points are you calling P1 and P2? Also, priority points and mad scramble until the tickets are gone... that's just the tradition!

I have no idea, others have far more expertise and information on priorities.

I'm just going off when i've got away tickets in the past.

I have been P2 on the odd occasion (I assume the number floats between priorities based on allocations? :dunno:) but if i'm honest it's likely i'm probably P3 for a majority of allocations.

Following your second point although I think you're being cynical or sarcastic that is exactly what I mean, it'd be unfair to fans (If you managed to get a ticket you probably wouldn't view it as unfair) and the club would just be making a rob for their own back by have that system if you could call it a system.

Edited by Matt

10 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

I'm going starting at 410 and above 

Looking at around 1,800 for P1 and P2 being sorted... guesstimate... 

2 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

P1 for a 3000 away allocation was either 360/370 from what I remember and p2 was 350. Don’t quote me for definite. 

Ah, OK... I think it was 360, and 330. But for sone of the lower allocation games later in the season P1 (after the away priority scheme) was 395.

Villa semi final last year was 360+ for P1 and 330+ for P2.

Not a perfect comparison by any stretch but it was the last time we had an allocation more than a couple of thousand.

Just now, ttfn said:

Villa semi final last year was 360+ for P1 and 330+ for P2.

Not a perfect comparison by any stretch but it was the last time we had an allocation more than a couple of thousand.

I thought this could be a good rubric too. Allocation was around 4,250 mark and It made it down to p2 possibly just p3. There was also a cock up when they wouldn’t open the bottom tier of that stand so most waited till the morning when it came on, and at that point p2 were allowed to buy too. 

• Like 1