Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

52 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Still waiting on them ticket details...

We're nearly at 5pm on a Friday. Odds of us seeing them today are slim surely.

I called the FA yesterday (01283576200) and they transferred my call to the Wembley ticket line. They confirmed that maximum of 3000 tickets were being allocated to each club, with Chelsea getting the bigger portion and the remaining tickets from the pot of 18,000 going to NHS and key workers who live in the London Borough of Brent. Other tickets are for Wembley corporate boxes and the sponsors EE and Emirates.

It's is f@@king joke!!!!!

Edited by Evington Fosse Fox
Error
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

I called the FA yesterday (01283576200) and they transferred my call to the Wembley ticket line. They confirmed that maximum of 3000 tickets were being allocated to each club, with Chelsea getting the bigger portion and the remaining tickets from the pot of 18,000 going to NHS and key workers who live in the London Borough of Brent. Other tickets are for Wembley corporate boxes and the sponsors EE and Emirates.

It's is f@@king joke!!!!!

3000 each and Chelsea getting more? Makes sense

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Away Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

bit annoying since i know i wont be able to go since ive not been able to go to away games for a while during the health reasons(home STH tho) but its fine by me tbh, should be that way imo atm, shame all the covid stuff is about as it would have been great for us all to be there, but least some will be and its a start for more to be able to get back into the grounds

Edited by FrankieADZ

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Away Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

Common sense.

7 minutes ago, red5 said:

This is not an away game... it's at a neutral ground. 

I think we need to apply for a judicial review

Where is the loyalty to st holders who have spent money year in year out? Or the loyalty of cup scheme members who have bought cup tickets and guaranteed sales to the club?

Edited by foxinsocks

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

This is not an away game... it's at a neutral ground. 

I think we need to apply for a judicial review

Where is the loyalty to st holders who have spent money year in year out? Or the loyalty of cup scheme members who have bought cup tickets and guaranteed sales to the club?

Going to away games, in addition to going to home games too, outweighs going to home games alone (league and cup).

• Like 3

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Clearly... yet supporter who paid  our club for a season ticket thru thick and thru thin get nowt 

It is? Season ticket renewal is +50 points.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Does the Season Ticket retention thing we had to do not contribute to Away priority points (can't see it on my list), seems a bit shit.

I cannot remember without logging in but now you've said that I don't think it does actually.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I cannot remember without logging in but now you've said that I don't think it does actually.

I haven't been given points for season ticket retention. But, if you didn't retain the season ticket, I guess you would lose your away priority points? Aren't they only active if you are a season ticket holder?