Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

24 minutes ago, red5 said:

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Away Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

Where’s this from?

24 minutes ago, red5 said:

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Away Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

Is this fact? Any news on under 18s? I have a ten year old who would probably get a ticket on priority points, but no way I would go if have to leave him at home!

1 minute ago, FOXSE said:

I haven't been given points for season ticket retention. But, if you didn't retain the season ticket, I guess you would lose your away priority points? Aren't they only active if you are a season ticket holder?

That would be really harsh? But no idea.

I've got 323 points apparently. Not sure if that'll give me any realistic chance of getting a ticket.

I haven't been given points for season ticket retention. But, if you didn't retain the season ticket, I guess you would lose your away priority points? Aren't they only active if you are a season ticket holder?

Exactly why I did retain as I didn't want to chance losing all my away priority points. Bit shit it wasn't clear when they went through with it all.

Just now, FOXSE said:

Is this fact? Any news on under 18s? I have a ten year old who would probably get a ticket on priority points, but no way I would go if have to leave him at home!

Under 18 won't be allowed to go.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Does the Season Ticket retention thing we had to do not contribute to Away priority points (can't see it on my list), seems a bit shit.

I logged on and it doesnt  look like it - how many points do you think we will need?  what do they normally ask for for an away ticket?

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

That would be really harsh? But no idea.

I've got 323 points apparently. Not sure if that'll give me any realistic chance of getting a ticket.

I am guessing a bit, but if there were 5000 tickets for Leicester fans distributed using priority points, I think you would get one.

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Official Website statement mate 

Link because I can't find it? I'm only seeing loads of Southampton stuff because it's pre match.

2 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

I am guessing a bit, but if there were 5000 tickets for Leicester fans distributed using priority points, I think you would get one.

Yeah, I'm just not confident there will be that many. But hoping taking the under 18s out of the equation might bring the amount needed down a bit (sorry).

Edited by Mark_w

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Cheers lads.

Doesn't really say anything aside from that.

Edited by Fox92

6 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Yeah, I'm just not confident there will be that many. But hoping taking the under 18s out of the equation might bring the amount needed down a bit (sorry).

😂😂 yes, the under 18s will take me and my two boys out the equation! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

I called the FA yesterday (01283576200) and they transferred my call to the Wembley ticket line. They confirmed that maximum of 3000 tickets were being allocated to each club, with Chelsea getting the bigger portion and the remaining tickets from the pot of 18,000 going to NHS and key workers who live in the London Borough of Brent. Other tickets are for Wembley corporate boxes and the sponsors EE and Emirates.

It's is f@@king joke!!!!!

Mods. Delete posts like this. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I logged on and it doesnt  look like it - how many points do you think we will need?  what do they normally ask for for an away ticket?

I think for a normal away game with 3000 allocation it was 300+

• Like 1

I think for a normal away game with 3000 allocation it was 300+

16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I reckon this will go down the brackets further than a few think.

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Mods. Delete posts like this. 

Alright Ash

i had heard we were getting around 8k, this from someone who works there, also verified what you said about trains but also mentioned coaches and cars but only using official car parking near Wembley although only apparently 250 parking spaces, I’ll wait and see how reliable he is 

1 minute ago, TheReaper87 said:

Alright Ash

i had heard we were getting around 8k, this from someone who works there, also verified what you said about trains but also mentioned coaches and cars but only using official car parking near Wembley although only apparently 250 parking spaces, I’ll wait and see how reliable he is 

I think the main thing is agreeing how many tickets each club will get and how little restrictions will be in place (e.g. no masks and social distancing). The announcement seems to say that the club are ready to distribute, just the logistics of getting fans there, recording attendance/personal details etc.

I would expect more details Monday/Tuesday.