Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

8 minutes ago, leicesterisme said:

Haha lying through their teeth, more like they don't want to lose out on the money they are making on the coaches by refunding.

Only 20 per coach…. 20 x 45 = £900

I’d have thought they’d be breaking even at best in fairness

plus let’s not forget this is a controlled trail event…

17 minutes ago, bluearmy99 said:

Has anyone who has submitted the consent received their print at home tickets email? Not worried, just not sure of timescales.... cheers!!

I was thinking this too... they might send them after Tuesday? as this seemed to be the deadline for the consent form.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

So if it’s 25 a coach, with 3600 going on coaches. That’s 144 coaches. Works out that the coaches will come up to £162,000. 

Someone ring Woods and ask for a quote to hire 144 coaches and see how much it comes to lol 

I feel extremely fortunate to have got a ticket. To be honest I never ever imagined that we would win the league, but alle ways hoped that we would reach a cup final. Is was born 3 months after our last final so this has always been a dream of mine.

I know under the circumstances this is not the ideal go on the train early hit the bars and drink till getting to the game, but to be honest I haven't been more excited about going to watch city since I first went back in '78.

COYB

• Like 2