Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

16 minutes ago, Mistyblue said:

Any idea about Coach ticket or do we just present the email confirmation🤔

I find this a bit ridiculous. Surely they should have been clear about what happens for coach travel. Had I not emailed them or looked on here, I would have no idea when to turn up (other than between 10:30 and 12:30 but it does not say if you have a fixed slot or any time) and also if you can bring bags onto coaches etc etc.

Also this quote from the news article:

"Supporters that book coach travel will be contacted directly by the Club with further travel information."

Maybe we are yet to receive more info?

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I find this a bit ridiculous. Surely they should have been clear about what happens for coach travel. Had I not emailed them or looked on here, I would have no idea when to turn up (other than between 10:30 and 12:30 but it does not say if you have a fixed slot or any time) and also if you can bring bags onto coaches etc etc.

Also this quote from the news article:

"Supporters that book coach travel will be contacted directly by the Club with further travel information."

Maybe we are yet to receive more info?

when I phoned on monday to ask about my consent form the lady in the ticket office said they were sending coach tickets out... but nothing yet

I an quite sympathetic to the club trying to comply with the government's experiment.  I would like to write a blog about it.

If anyone has any insight into tbe following then please dm me.

1.  What did the government ask lcfc to ... ie send 3600 on a bus? Was there any discussion about this?

2. Are Chelsea fans having to comply with anything similar?

3. Does anyone know what the measures are and what the controls are?

Thanks