Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

37 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I can't find what sort of Photo ID is required. Any ideas please?

Any legal UK photo ID I'd assume, so I'm taking drivers license for instance. Assume passport would be fine too.

1 minute ago, Paddy_D said:

Can we bin the bus now?  What’s the deal with validating the ticket on the bus?  BS?

Been said numerous times, no one knows. If you don't then it's your own gamble. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Any legal UK photo ID I'd assume, so I'm taking drivers license for instance. Assume passport would be fine too.

Been said numerous times, no one knows. If you don't then it's your own gamble. 

Thanks

My lad doesn't have a driving license and taking a passport to a football match probably isn't a good idea. We'll take London travel cards, doubt they'll check anyway.

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Thanks

My lad doesn't have a driving license and taking a passport to a football match probably isn't a good idea. We'll take London travel cards, doubt they'll check anyway.

Honestly if it has his picture and name on and is official, I can't see why they'd question it

Just now, Voll Blau said:

"Don't turn up before 10.30am". They're either naïve or on crack if they think that message will get through...

Oh for sure, but if they don't open the gates till 10:30 and people complain they can tell them they said not to turn up early

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

What the hell man! If you are positive why would you go to a pub and put others at risk, pure selfish! In the comments others have even said "F that go to the game" what is wrong with people!!! 

If you are this person - please do the right thing. Watch it at home with your bubble and don't put others at risk! 

Screenshot_20210513-205710__02.thumb.jpg.0722ab66cd8f9174609790ade60b77ab.jpg

get a retest - 

50 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Oh for sure, but if they don't open the gates till 10:30 and people complain they can tell them they said not to turn up early

Can you imagine the state of the main road if that happens, right outside the police station In Enderby. Not a chance

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I assume when they say no alcohol on the coaches, you can't even take drinks to be consumed in London?

So buy when you get to Wembley essentially.

Have they actually said no alcohol on the coaches?

1 minute ago, Paddy_D said:

Have they actually said no alcohol on the coaches?

It’s been illegal for a long time to drink on a football coach. 

They won’t let people carry booze on either because it’s pretty obvious some will drink it on board.

• Like 1

So the weather on Saturday doesn’t look that great. We’re not allowed in anywhere and you can’t even go shopping due to Wembley’s bag policy, what are we all planning to do for those 3 to 4 hours before kick off? Leave at 11 and I would expect to be there for 1-1.30. 

Stand around drinking in the rain? Stand around drinking on the concourse? Tube it somewhere to stand around drinking in the rain? 

• Like 2