Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

18 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The text message with the negative result was like celebrating a last minute winning goal, GET IN !!

Been to the club shop this evening, very busy in there, got a programme and scarf.

Will you be there as a fan or in a working capacity?

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Annoyed went for my test negative... problem misspelt my surname got to do it again... people just dont listen.

I had the same went back to the test centre and they changed it on their tablet and sent a new text, you don't need to do another test

Edited by Foxes1

4 minutes ago, hejammy said:

What the hell man! If you are positive why would you go to a pub and put others at risk, pure selfish! In the comments others have even said "F that go to the game" what is wrong with people!!! 

If you are this person - please do the right thing. Watch it at home with your bubble and don't put others at risk! 

Screenshot_20210513-205710__02.thumb.jpg.0722ab66cd8f9174609790ade60b77ab.jpg

He has isolated for a few hours leave him alone.

28 minutes ago, hejammy said:

What the hell man! If you are positive why would you go to a pub and put others at risk, pure selfish! In the comments others have even said "F that go to the game" what is wrong with people!!! 

If you are this person - please do the right thing. Watch it at home with your bubble and don't put others at risk! 

Screenshot_20210513-205710__02.thumb.jpg.0722ab66cd8f9174609790ade60b77ab.jpg

he’s done 5 hours of his 10 hours isolation calm down

Edited by AllGoneTitsSchlupp

3 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

The test result text message is exactly the same as when doing the at home lateral flow test. Mine doesn’t mention any note of having the test at a community testing centre. Assuming this is the same as others? 

Mine is the same I am taking the registration card from the test centre just in case some jobsworth kicks a fuss up