Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

38 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Bizarrely I have been sent the Covid home test and I am not going! Did receive the supporters pack though.

I have received 2 Covid home tests today - not sure why. I didn’t order them (that I can remember anyway).

2 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I have received 2 Covid home tests today - not sure why. I didn’t order them (that I can remember anyway).

Two PCR tests have been sent to anyone that bought a ticket for Wembley. One to take on Saturday before the match, one to take 5 days after the match. Both need to be sent off to labs. Instructions will be inside.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Two PCR tests have been sent to anyone that bought a ticket for Wembley. One to take on Saturday before the match, one to take 5 days after the match. Both need to be sent off to labs. Instructions will be inside.

Oh, didn’t realise that.  I just shoved them in a drawer - I’d perhaps better read what they say 🤣

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Negative. Nearly vommed while doing it, bet I looked a right twat.

Did a PCR yesterday, Marshall walked by my car with his thumb up to see if I'm alright, as I'm sat there eyes watering having nearly vommed on my dash

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Did a PCR yesterday, Marshall walked by my car with his thumb up to see if I'm alright, as I'm sat there eyes watering having nearly vommed on my dash

Was that Ian Marshall, a test centre marshall or A someone dressed up as Marshall from Paw Patrol (I have kids)

• Haha 1