Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

2 minutes ago, Livid said:

So the weather on Saturday doesn’t look that great. We’re not allowed in anywhere and you can’t even go shopping due to Wembley’s bag policy, what are we all planning to do for those 3 to 4 hours before kick off? Leave at 11 and I would expect to be there for 1-1.30. 

Stand around drinking in the rain? Stand around drinking on the concourse? Tube it somewhere to stand around drinking in the rain? 

Why can’t we go shopping and what is the bag policy?

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Are we allowed to keep our stuff on the bus or not?

i would guess so; you'll be coming back on the same bus you went out on with the same people you went with. 

On 12/05/2021 at 12:47, Lesterlad said:

They will work on the coaches and then go to watch the game, the cost of the ticket will come out of their wages for the game. I do know for a fact some of them arent Leicester fans and support ither clubs.

Yeah that’s what I mean - why are they watching the game at all? 

2 minutes ago, Tom17LCFC said:

Got a negative, and they’ve spelt my surname wrong on the message - missing a T off Elliott, does that matter or will it all depend on the stewards at Wembley?

Go back and get them to change it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tom17LCFC said:

Got a negative, and they’ve spelt my surname wrong on the message - missing a T off Elliott, does that matter or will it all depend on the stewards at Wembley?

I had this problem yesterday went back and they changed it electronically and resent the result.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Yes. I asked Jim about this.

1169646005_LCFCHelp.thumb.PNG.3406027b8faf8fcc930ba47760cbb5a5.PNG

I really don't understand why they haven't put out a quick FAQ on things like this, they are obvious questions that they must be spending all day answering the same thing to people. 

• Like 3