Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

3 minutes ago, Livid said:

Probably just as soon as we're all poised to ring/email/tweet the club they will probably pop up in the inbox at 4.55pm.

I swear they are just toying with us over this whole thing.

Probably send them at 10pm like they do with the press releases  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

just wait until you get your positive test result later 

:amartey:

I’ve had a practise run this morning and I’m definitely not riddled at this point in time. I’ve got about an hour and 25 mins, anything could happen.

• Like 2

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve had a practise run this morning and I’m definitely not riddled at this point in time. I’ve got about an hour and 25 mins, anything could happen.

A few of us at work have done the same, all negative!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm guessing there is a reason....however mundane it may be....

The only possibility is to mitigate against touting but I am not sure that is a great reason given we have to both show the text message for a Covid test and provide photographic ID lol

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 1

Just now, Matt_Lcfc said:

The only possibility is to mitigate against touting but I am not sure that is a great reason given we have to both show the text message for a Covid test and provide photographic ID lol

Or it may be that it just takes this amount of time for all the ERP's to come back and be matched up to tickets and maybe that is when they have set for the system to generate tickets....who knows!!! All I know is that I have never checked my JUNK email more than today! :frantics:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Or it may be that it just takes this amount of time for all the ERP's to come back and be matched up to tickets and maybe that is when they have set for the system to generate tickets....who knows!!! All I know is that I have never checked my JUNK email more than today! :frantics:

Yeah that is a possibility, at least we are all in this together lol

Just now, brisfox said:

Received the following from the ticket office this morning

Hi Clive

Thank you for your email

I can confirm that the match tickets will be emailed out today by 5pm

Kind Regards

Amanda

why is Amanda sending clive's emails to you?

Just been for my COVID test in  a small town in Oxfordshire. Told them I needed the test for the FA Cup final. They’d already had two in, one Leicester, one Chelsea supporter.

The staff at the test centre all said they’re rooting for Leicester, even the Man United fan doing my test  :thumbup:

Now I’m really anxious, waiting for the result!

Edited by NZ_Foxile