Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

1 minute ago, Jamie Vardy said:

Haven't received our coach tickets yet. Have others received there's in the post? Have called the club shop a million times today but never got through 

You won't get a coach ticket, your receipt of the coach booking/game ticket will be what you use

2 minutes ago, Jamie Vardy said:

Thanks.

I received an email titled "your Wembley checklist" and it says you need coach booking confirmation.

How do you know which bus location to go to without confirmation?

Go to your email you'll find one which confirms your ticket purchase. There it tells you which pick up you booked 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jamie Vardy said:

Thanks.

I received an email titled "your Wembley checklist" and it says you need coach booking confirmation.

How do you know which bus location to go to without confirmation?

Yes I thought this. The checklist says you need your "coach booking confirmation" but fails to point out this is the email when you brought the tickets. I only know this becuase @UniFox21 has been doing a sterling job of posting stuff on here.

But it really wouldn't have killed the club to add this information to the email.

• Thanks 1

Was the option to pick your coach pick up point (between King Power and Enderby Park and Ride) there upon purchase and I missed it?

Or can you rock up at either and get on a bus there?

Would appear our coach travel confirmation says "Travel by Coach via King Power Stadium" but we'd probably rather go from Enderby.

1 hour ago, manders86 said:

Will the concessions for food and drink be open in the concourses tomorrow?

Yes but I strongly recommend filling your stomach before you go in. The prices at Wembley are the biggest rip-off I've ever seen for football stadium or concert.

1 hour ago, fleckneymike said:

Any idea about whether we can sack the bus off on the way home?

Apparently if you tell the stewards when you get there that you will not return on the coach then you can make your own way home. Obviously at your risk of anything changed pr they said no.a

2 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Yes. Once you are in London you can do as you please. However all pubs in the local area are fully booked and most if any aren’t doing walk ins. You’ll have to travel further into London for any hope of anything like that.

Also worth noting that any restaurants will also be booked out and I would imagine supermarkets will be busy but probably best option. Get some tins, stand in the rain outside the stadium and get leathered.

Or go in the ground and spend £7 a pint on warm p1ss. I am sure they did ales there though, maybe it was only for the ACDC concert.

1 hour ago, promised land said:

For those of us fortunate to make our own way I take it the protocol is scarfs out the rear windows tramping down the M1 90’s style? :scarf:

I was thinking the exact same thing! I’m gonna give it some 90s scarf action.

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

Was the option to pick your coach pick up point (between King Power and Enderby Park and Ride) there upon purchase and I missed it?

Or can you rock up at either and get on a bus there?

Would appear our coach travel confirmation says "Travel by Coach via King Power Stadium" but we'd probably rather go from Enderby.

I would assume you have to go to King Power as they will know how many are at each place and have correct number a coaches at each departure point. 
When you purchased coach ticket King Power came up as first option and you had to scroll down to change it to Enderby.

May've already been mentioned but are the coaches planning on a service stop? 

Surely they would be but I have no idea if they're open. Assume they would be but have no idea. 

Man's gotta eat! 

2 minutes ago, Adster said:

May've already been mentioned but are the coaches planning on a service stop? 

Surely they would be but I have no idea if they're open. Assume they would be but have no idea. 

Man's gotta eat! 

Services are open pretty much as normal (apart from the indoor seating areas). I’m sure I’ve read on here that they aren’t stopping though

Edited by peach0000