Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

58 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Services are open pretty much as normal (apart from the indoor seating areas). I’m sure I’ve read on here that they aren’t stopping though

Indoor seating areas are actually. Have to scan yourself in but it’s a must for haulage drivers etc 

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Indoor seating areas are actually. Have to scan yourself in but it’s a must for haulage drivers etc 

Fair enough. Last few I’ve been to seemed closed but at the same time I didn’t try to use them or question it at all. Also was a month or two ago. I would never have known that though! 

Edited by peach0000

33 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

what time do the coaches leave Leicester?

Working out what time to leave Bedford & whether we will see them

First coach leaves at 11ish. 

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

You could easily have done a home test. I see no way they'd be able to tell.

There isn't one between the messages, it's whether people wanted to risk it or not 

23 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

First coach leaves at 11ish. 

No chance will they wait until 11. There will be hundreds waiting to leave just after 10:30. Once a bus is full, surely it will leave. Unless they cannot arrive at Wembley until a certain time but then the bus can just slow down or stop on the way.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No chance will they wait until 11. There will be hundreds waiting to leave just after 10:30. Once a bus is full, surely it will leave. Unless they cannot arrive at Wembley until a certain time but then the bus can just slow down or stop on the way.

Was just quoting what we've been told mate, I agree with you. People will be on that bus from 10:30. Why I don't see the point getting there till 11ish 

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Was just quoting what we've been told mate, I agree with you. People will be on that bus from 10:30. Why I don't see the point getting there till 11ish 

Sorry, wasn't directed at you. I was just referring to the fact that the club wouldn't hold hundreds back. I think they are likely saying it so that not everyone turns up at 10:30.

1 hour ago, whetstonefox said:

Perhaps I’m being over cautious but I’ve printed 3 copies of my ticket just in case I lose one or gets soaked by the rain😀

Hope they are all printed in landscape.😂

Plenty never went on the buses over and some on our bus there never even got the bus back. Bus steward said nothing would happen if we wanted to make our home way home, we just had to inform them ideally on the way there. So annoying, it would have saved me so much hassle and money if they'd told us this originally.

• Like 1