Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Well, the postman has just been, and I still haven't received the FA Cup Programme that I ordered from the club shop.  My post tomorrow will be arriving after I have left the house.  Seems a bit pointless if it arrives after the game!

I have message the club shop to ask them to send it by courier or special delivery before 9am tomorrow.

Edit: Auto message from the club shop says "....we will endeavour to respond within 72 hours"

Edited by Big Dave

23 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Well, the postman has just been, and I still haven't received the FA Cup Programme that I ordered from the club shop.  My post tomorrow will be arriving after I have left the house.  Seems a bit pointless if it arrives after the game!

I have message the club shop to ask them to send it by courier or special delivery before 9am tomorrow.

Edit: Auto message from the club shop says "....we will endeavour to respond within 72 hours"

Same here, I ordered mine online 2 weeks ago! shambles really

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I emailed them too as ours hasn’t arrived either. They are coming direct from supplier, all posted 1st class on Wednesday. 

16 hours ago, Livid said:

No bigger than A4 size. Their own merchandise is in clear bag which remains sealed until inside stadium. 

https://www.wembleystadium.com/news/2018/sep/07/wembley-restricted-bag-policy

15 hours ago, Livid said:

So your flag has to fold to A4 size to fit in the allowed bag size?

Edited by Paddy_D
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stanmorefox said:

There should be room on one of the side streets (take the first left after you pass the station) to park rather than paying to use the car park. 

Nice one, cheers! Although, to be fair, it looks like the car park is only £2.50 for a Saturday.

7 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Do we have to take our own pens or markers for the bingo or do the club supply them.:D

Bingo is not my cup of tea. Just bought myself a Sudoku book for the journey.

I would love to say I am joking as well...headphones and Sudoku, should get me through the 2 hours each way.

Information for buses 

https://resources.lcfc.com/leicesterfc/document/2021/05/14/700c6d77-daa9-4145-9111-81010603e563/FA-Cup-Coaches.pdf

For those supporters travelling by coach:

- Please arrive at either coach departure point by 12:30pm at the latest, but no earlier than 10:30am.

- Please remember the first coaches will leave from 11:00am.

- Please do not bring alcohol  to travel on the coaches, searches will be in place.

- Please follow the directions of stewards at the coach departure points. 

- If dropping off at King Power Stadium, please use the official drop off point at the Gas Board Car Park. 

All tickets are subject to The FA’s Terms and Conditions of Entry which include:

- Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations
- Wembley Stadium COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct
- The FA’s Match Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale & Issue; and
- The FA’s Ticket Refund Policy

A map of the Club's FA Cup Final coach service can be found here.

Full details on tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Final, including COVID-19 testing protocols, travel and other important information can be found here.

Thanks

51 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Nice one, cheers! Although, to be fair, it looks like the car park is only £2.50 for a Saturday.

There used to be an office block that overlooked the station and on Wembley match days they used to charge people £10 on their car park. I would take great delight in stopping cars turning into the car park and pointing out there was free on street parking further down the road. The office block has now gone and has been replaced by ultra expensive retirement flats so parking no longer available. TFL's plan is to sell off most of the station car park for more flats to be built on there. Car park capacity will reduce by two thirds when that happens.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Derrylad said:

Are we aloud outside the area from where the coaches are to go to the pubs as we wish?

Yes. Once you are in London you can do as you please. However all pubs in the local area are fully booked and most if any aren’t doing walk ins. You’ll have to travel further into London for any hope of anything like that.