Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

What Is It That You Do That Annoys Your Other Half?

Just now, tom27111 said:

It's like when I ask her "What's wrong?"

She replies "Nothing"

Speaking from experience, nothing actually means quite a lot lol

This.

We've been having quite a stressful time recently mainly as a result of our daughter taking an overdose a few weeks back then being an utterly unpleasant person towards us.

My wife has taken sick leave. She has been moping for a couple of weeks and has been quite tearful at times. I worry that it's something I've done so I ask "what's wrong" hoping for some reassuring, genuine declaration of "WHAT'S ACTUALLY WRONG", but I get the "nothing" reply then I stress trying to work out what "nothing" actually means. As you say, "nothing" could be that I haven't put enough milk in her tea to her wanting a divorce.

We are looking to move house and she is desperate. We viewed a nice one earlier and she was like you need to make an offer! I was like nah chill they will call for feedback on Monday. She said call them now or **** off. I ****ed off. Guess who is the bad guy. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Toilet seat.

Probably applies to all of us on here.

I grew up in a house of men. Me and 3 brothers (plus dad). I am second eldest (9 year gap beween me and the next one) and would help my mum out by cleaning the toilets. Only then did i understand a womans pain and disgust with men.

I would bitch at my brothers and to this day i sit down to pee (except at any public toilet lol) and i am proud to do it. No splash, no disgust when needing to clean and sometimes my pisses just become like taking a dump. Sit there for 15 minutes doing absolutely nothing but everything in peace (maybe toss in a wank).

Edited by Jattdogg

I'm fairly deaf so I'm always "what", "huh", "say again" and this obviously annoys her.

The thing is though, when she is talking to friends on the phone or when we used to visit relatives she talks loud and clearly but at home its rarely more than a mumble...

...which annoys me:mad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Royston. said:

I'm fairly deaf so I'm always "what", "huh", "say again" and this obviously annoys her.

The thing is though, when she is talking to friends on the phone or when we used to visit relatives she talks loud and clearly but at home its rarely more than a mumble...

...which annoys me:mad:

Maybe she's just fckin with you for shits and giggles. Lol

12 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I grew up in a house of men. Me and 3 brothers (plus dad). I am second eldest (9 year gap beween me and the next one) and would help my mum out by cleaning the toilets. Only then did i understand a womans pain and disgust with men.

I would bitch at my brothers and to this day i sit down to pee (except at any public toilet lol) and i am proud to do it. No splash, no disgust when needing to clean and sometimes my pisses just become like taking a dump. Sit there for 15 minutes doing absolutely nothing but everything in peace (maybe toss in a wank).

I treat myself to a sit down wee when we win.

If we don't win, I go without.

Begging for a win today, always nice to reward myself before an international week.

• Haha 2

My missus is pregnant and 2 of her fillings have fallen out (apparently connected) and she isn't allowed an x Ray so nothing can be done about it. Every time she eats food gets stuck and she's constantly making this hideous suckling noise and grindy teeth stuff going on it's beyond the pale I have to sleep in another room sometimes it gets so bad. 

On 20/03/2021 at 00:40, Parafox said:

There's few things that I get told about. Too much time on FT is one. Not being interested in the garden, not supporting her decisions on buying sh1t we don't need. Playing Modern Warfare cos there's fuk all else to do every day. Trying a new gin from the shop and drinking it in a week... 

Retiring without a decent hobby to occupy my time.. OMG

Too much time on FT is a fair point.  I never noticed that you have retired now judging no difference in your posting rate from before and after 😂

Edited by The Blur
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

My idea of a tidy room and hers are very different, she sees mess that I don't. I drink and fall sleep on the settee sometimes which winds her right up. 

Oh my god this is so annoying in itself. I honestly think women have the ability to see mirages of mess that aren’t actually there just to **** with us. 

53 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

My idea of a tidy room and hers are very different, she sees mess that I don't. I drink and fall sleep on the settee sometimes which winds her right up. 

Same. I've been told I need to cut down to 2 glasses of wine a night otherwise we won't be talking the following day.