Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

Just now, Criggers said:

I don’t know why but KDB ****ing winds me up.

Probably because like most of their players they’re on track to win a lot (again), clearly have world class talent, yet still whinge like **** every few minutes :dry:

It's because he's ginger. Admit it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Meh I don't care about losing today.

Look we are playing a team that have never earned a trophy through hard work. There squad is worth 1.6 billion and they are struggling to beat us.

The referee has been dodgy to say the least extremely favourable to Man City but its clear the officials will do everything they can to keep the usual in the top 4.

I don't think we can blame the officials on this - though ref has been poor. They have been miles better in every position - we've not been at the races for some reason. 

No one has been good for Leicester today, but Vardy has been so peripheral that he may as well not be on the pitch. Iheanacho and Perez have had their moments, good and bad, just nothing at all from Vardy.

4 minutes ago, hejammy said:
6 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

We already have with our complete and utter negative approach regardless of the scoreline.

Behave man

Ah man my bad, I'll word it better!

"Leicester to a man have been brilliant, undeservedly going down two nil against the run of play.  On another day, playing like this, we could have won this"

More accurate?

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Ah man my bad, I'll word it better!

"Leicester to a man have been brilliant, undeservedly going down two nil against the run of play.  On another day, playing like this, we could have won this"

More accurate?

You know there is a third option? We've been beaten by the better team?