Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Mate take a look at yourself. Losing to the best team in the league by a country mile and you start talking about bottling? 

I'm not your mate!  Yes they are the best team, but I just don't want history to repeat itself, mud sticks.

• Haha 4

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Vardy has had 11 touches and just over 55% pass accuracy, no shots. Not sure why it's always Iheanacho to be subbed :dunno:

Agreed. Iheanacho doing some decent defensive work too. JV done nothing

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Soyuncu was so good playing as part of 3 last game. Playing 3 at the back is not easy. We miss him.

Amartey hasn’t been bad defensively. In fact, I think he’s played well. 

Then again, short of giving KDB and maybe Fernandinho yellows, I don’t think Taylor has done a bad job reffing this either.

Just now, trabuch said:

If we manage to score it puts us in the record books. 6 past Pep.  So plenty to play for.

How many points do you get for that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Absolute pick Fernandinho. Shouldn't be on the pitch by now. 

Every game he gets away with countless shit. Ndidi can't even tackle someone cleanly without the ref blowing most of the time. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

I don’t know why but KDB ****ing winds me up.

Probably because like most of their players they’re on track to win a lot (again), clearly have world class talent, yet still whinge like **** every few minutes :dry:

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

its clear the officials will do everything they can to keep the usual in the top 4.

This level of paranoia makes me smile 

• Like 1