Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

What took him so long?

He's wanted him out for a while though, reading between the lines, if you listen to RL regularly. Probably doesn't want to get the station into trouble for calling for the manager to go live on the radio!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

Probably the fact he’s paid by the BBC and there seems to be some Brendan Rodgers love in in the media.

The BBC and Rodgers. Not sure which of the two qualifies most as Bullshit Central.

If he doesn't go we are definitely going down.  The passing out from the back is so appalling and slow no wonder we keep getting beat. I wasn't expecting miracles this season but I thought mid table was within reach. If the board leave it until 15-20 games have gone then it will be too late. :-(

2 minutes ago, damolcfc said:

I was gonna suggest go all out for Steve Cooper... but he just spent £160m to be 1 place above us.... 

Don't want another manager buying wanna be's 

Cooper bought the same number of players as Rodgers in this window. 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

He's wanted him out for a while though, reading between the lines, if you listen to RL regularly. Probably doesn't want to get the station into trouble for calling for the manager to go live on the radio!

So you’re employed by BBC local radio as the expert summariser, but you’re not allowed to express your opinion (or those of the vast majority of the club’s fans)? What’s the point?

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Any manager that comes here is likely to be untried and untested based on the position we are in both in the table  and off the pitch.  But the question is, could anyone realistically do any worse than p6 w0 d1 l5? 

I'd actually argue that if the players decided how to play among themselves, they'd get better results than they are now.

I reckon you're probably right

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

We need to sack him asap. I think the players are pissed off such as inept manager is on 195k a week. Way more than any player at the club.

Ooooh! Could the players chip in to sack him? :fc: 

There's an idea!

:schmike::vardy::soyuncu::amartey::hamza::youri::ricardo:

:nigel:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

The year is 2026, Brendan Rodgers prepping the lads for our Sunday game against Woking in the National League.

Bertrand is still sidelined after 'having an op' while Evans is asked to play as trequartista in another tactical 'masterstroke'.

I can't see him going yet, much as I think it the right thing to do.

Brighton result is a low point, doesn't get much worse (no, I thought Bournemouth was, Millwall even, but how do you honesty rate the best shit?) a nadir hopefully. He gets another maybe 3 games I reckon.

To me, the arguing on the pitch is unacceptable. Not just because I don't want to see it but it speaks to deeper problems. We fell apart, lost our belief. That's because we don't believe, don't believe in Rodgersball. I think it's fallen apart. I don't think Rodgers can turn it around. I think it's a lost cause. I think he's a lost cause. Not my decision though, not me that writes the severance cheque.

The club have a different metric. I don't know when/where that line has been drawn but I think it's not far away now.

I'm afraid Mr ego is not talking to us fans or the board anymore, his comments as we have ready worked out are designed to protect him, to keep his stock high for future employment.  He wants to leave and say its not his fault, I told the board this downturn would happen etc. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

You're the one that's meant to give them confidence, keep them focussed!!

I hope someone tells your different within 24hrs ffs.

Basically, hanging on for his money. Absolute that. I know 99%  of managers do, but I remember the decency of Micky Adams, who resigned after a defeat at QPR (and offered his resignation a yer before after the 4-3 at wolves) ...both times held his hand up and simply admitted he'd failed

• Like 3