Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, crisp packet said:

Rodger’s out banner at the end . Sky reporting . Roundly booed! :brendan:

I am astonished to see how much support he still gets. I’m not on Facebook but he seems to still be the second coming on there. I genuinely don’t know what he’d have to do to change their minds. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

An insider account on twitter which can be bang on sometimes is saying he’s going to be offered mutual termination today and we should expect to see the news tomorrow. 

Imagine getting 16m for being wank at your job. Madness this football lark 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

If they can’t afford to sack him the best thing they could do is negotiate or put him on gardening leave, he won’t want be out of the game for long

We can afford to sack him. We have to pay him anyway. So the question is can we afford 1m for an interim manager? 

Well, if we are that broke, even Martin George would lend us that. 

He'll be relieved of duties within minutes. Assuming Top isn't there, he'll be being pinged to a video meeting with whelan, rudkin and top as we speak. He's gone. He's toast. We'll wriggle out of the pay off another day.