Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

On 02/05/2021 at 00:50, tom27111 said:

Scam. But I'd pay that price to get in.

My Mrs, however, would not let me.

She's just angry because I've made it clear that I've known Leicester City longer than I've known her and that they are the true love of my life.

Sounds like if Vicki Vixen gets back on Tinder your Mrs is toast

15 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

10 quid for a PROGRAMME ?!?!

how much are the tickets going to cost FFS!

£70 upwards I'd say. They might do a lower category of say £44/55. 

The latter are usually the very back rows of the upper tier and first few rows of the first tier. 

Edited by Ashley

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

£70 upwards I'd say. They might do a lower category of say £44/55. 

The latter are usually the very back rows of the upper tier and first few rows of the first tier. 

£70 odd for a final ticket at Wembley is usually about the cost anyway.

But back of level 5? Forget that, you need a telescope not binos to see anything on the pitch, back of level 1 and that’s about the best view, went to England Mexico in 2010 I think it was, one and only time I’ve been on level 5, you don’t feel like you’re in a football ground at a match.

Have we got the west end?

11 minutes ago, promised land said:

But back of level 5? Forget that, you need a telescope not binos to see anything on the pitch, back of level 1 and that’s about the best view, went to England Mexico in 2010 I think it was, one and only time I’ve been on level 5, you don’t feel like you’re in a football ground at a match.

Not sure on what end we have but if it's the west end I believe it'll be the first time we've had that end since Blackburn. Also we'd get the Green Man instead of The Torch.

Edited by Ashley

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Not sure on what end we have but if it's the west end I believe it'll be the first time we've had that end since Blackburn. Also we'd get the Green Man instead of The Torch.

Reckon the pubs will have a system in place to open? Could be carnage if they aren't properly set up. The torch at the charity shield, singing in the sun was one of my favourite days!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, promised land said:

I hope so. The sun is blinding on the lower terrace on the other side. The sun and heat in the charity shield was almost unbearable 

• Like 1

Got to say leaving any sort of announcement this late is pretty poor. Not the clubs fault  more the FA. Even with the pandemic at present you would have things would have already been arranged. 

Certainly for fans booking transport, also getting back will be chaos seeing as hotels dont reopen till two days later.

Edited by Leicesterpool

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Got to say leaving any sort of announcement this late is pretty poor. Not the clubs fault  more the FA. Even with the pandemic at present you would have things would have already been arranged. 

Certainly for fans booking transport, also getting back will be chaos seeing as hotels dont reopen till two days later.

See with the latter. I don't get people saying I need to know now due to work holidays... just book it then cancel if you don't get a ticket or weren't you going to watch the game anyway? 

Also... I believe trains are going to be 'specials' and organised by club. 

Coaches organised by them too, car spaces allowed but parking will be near Wembley. 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

See with the latter. I don't get people saying I need to know now due to work holidays... just book it then cancel if you don't get a ticket or weren't you going to watch the game anyway? 

Coaches organised by them too, car spaces allowed but parking will be near Wembley. 

They have never been this organised, why would they be now? Be nice to see but it just seems wishful thinking. This should be done for most away games regardless.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Yeah but could these details like transport could have been confirmed early on. I mean some fans I guess fear buying train tickets only to find they cant watch match. Without the pandemic of course not a problem, dont get a ticket just go to London anyway and watch it in a pub or hotel etc... not the case sadly. Get it sorted early on and then people where they stand. 

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

It's a government test pilot event, so all information around capacity will come from their approval and then to the FA. There's no point announcing anything before they have the full information, and it's likely to be a hell of a lot more complex than a usual away game.

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

They have never been this organised, why would they be now? Be nice to see but it just seems wishful thinking. This should be done for most away games regardless.

Because there's emphasis on setting how people travel to the game given this is a test event to see how we go about opening big stadiums and arenas again. 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Man City had them mate...  same protocols

On 02/05/2021 at 00:54, enmac said:

I'm not a particularly a fan of Adrian Durham, but he said something similar. Your relationship with your football club is the only one that never ends. Kind of sad, but true. 

Tell that to the current fans of AFC Wimbledon. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Man City had them mate...  same protocols

I saw that and it makes sense but it would a first for our club to do something like that (forced or not). They would have no excuse to not do it in future either.

I saw this from the link in the tickets section:

image.png.da4250d17bf92eca2ff1f816777175b7.png

Now that could be as you say but it could also simply be a tickbox when you order a ticket to say how you are travelling. Not sure how enforced it was by Man City. The only way to enforce it would be to sell a package (e.g. ticket + train, ticket + coach or ticket + Wembley parking). If by car, how can they enforce parking on site and not going DIY and using tube for example? Lots of questions that I am sure are being thoroughly discussed and answered...

Mercury states 6000 tickets per club . With tickers available to locals you would guess that we might get an uneven split within the stadium so it may have the feeling of an away fixture.

There are significant safety considerations particularly with long distance travel which I guess could be as big a consideration as the stadium itself. I was surprised that the few fans that were present seemed to be huddled together with wide open empty spaces in some stands in the semi final.

Edited by Edingleyfox

2 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Disgraceful really that clubs get circa 6,000 tickets for their fans and 9000+ will be distributed to non-supporters of either team. 

We know that tickets will end up with supporters though. Look at the number of leicester fans we saw vs Southampton. I expect there to be more Chelsea fans however.

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not sure how enforced it was by Man City. The only way to enforce it would be to sell a package (e.g. ticket + train, ticket + coach or ticket + Wembley parking).

You had to buy travel at the same time as the match ticket