Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I saw that and it makes sense but it would a first for our club to do something like that (forced or not). They would have no excuse to not do it in future either.

I saw this from the link in the tickets section:

image.png.da4250d17bf92eca2ff1f816777175b7.png

Now that could be as you say but it could also simply be a tickbox when you order a ticket to say how you are travelling. Not sure how enforced it was by Man City. The only way to enforce it would be to sell a package (e.g. ticket + train, ticket + coach or ticket + Wembley parking). If by car, how can they enforce parking on site and not going DIY and using tube for example? Lots of questions that I am sure are being thoroughly discussed and answered...

Coach, rail or car... well that rules put walking to wembley or biking... what other forms of transport are there?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

If they didn’t have the Brent tickets then the crowd would be 13k

they don’t want 20k people travelling from outside the area into Brent ...... 

that’s fine but do they have to be complimentary 

On 02/05/2021 at 01:18, enmac said:

They're selling tickets for the Newcastle game! 😄

How are they allowed to away with it? 

https://www.seatsnet.com/en/sports-tickets/football-tickets/leicester-city-vs-newcastle-united-en/

To be honest if you're buying a ticket for a Premier League match having watched it all season with no one in the ground, you kind of deserve to lose hundreds. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I live in the neighbouring borough of Camden and can get to Wembley easily without meeting another soul. I’ll be gutted if it’s just residents of Brent again.  

Edited by SydenhamFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Ridiculous though, makes very little difference whether there is 13k or 22k travelling from outside of Brent. 

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

So what's the thinking? 

It seems my account (set up just now amid much faff) has 304.00 away and 10.00 home. 

What are expecting.points to go down to?

Almost certainly 305 points required!! :)

• Haha 2

On 03/05/2021 at 10:12, Ashley said:

Not sure on what end we have but if it's the west end I believe it'll be the first time we've had that end since Blackburn. Also we'd get the Green Man instead of The Torch.

I know someone who rang the Green man to ask if they were showing the game and they said they had already been allocated to Chelsea fans

36 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ridiculous though, makes very little difference whether there is 13k or 22k travelling from outside of Brent. 

If you were responsible for health in Brent then you have an easy decision as to whether you want 9k attending from locals or 4.5k from the viral hotbed of Leicester ! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If you were responsible for health in Brent then you have an easy decision as to whether you want 9k attending from locals or 4.5k from the viral hotbed of Leicester ! 

Haha not much difference any more in infection rates and lateral flow tests have to be done. 75% of those 9500 Brent residents that attend with miraculously be Chelsea fans.

• Like 1

It’s so typically Leicester that our first FA Cup final in over 50 years hardly anyone will be able to go.

I really do think they could trial doing half capacity with tests / vaccines conditions for attending. Less than 1 in a thousand have it now and we are reaching herd immunity…

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It’s so typically Leicester that our first FA Cup final in over 50 years hardly anyone will be able to go.

I really do think they could trial doing half capacity with tests / vaccines conditions for attending. Less than 1 in a thousand have it now and we are reaching herd immunity…

If it had been a week later or at the end of the season, as it should be, I suspect it would have been a similar capacity but none of this local residents bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

If it had been a week later or at the end of the season, as it should be, I suspect it would have been a similar capacity but none of this local residents bollocks.

Unless it was late June or after I don't think it would be much different to be honest. Due to the EUROs, I don't think there were any options unless it was moved into next season (the Spanish cup final was moved from last year to this year in hope fans could attend but didn't work out that way).

13 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

I live in the neighbouring borough of Camden and can get to Wembley easily without meeting another soul. I’ll be gutted if it’s just residents of Brent again.  

I am about 10 to 15 minutes from Wembley (10 minutes by tube) and can see the arch from the end of the road but I am in the borough of Harrow rather than Brent. I am sure I am closer than some Brent residents.

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

If they're using it as a trial for the Euros, they're not going to use tests and vaccines as a condition, they already know that those prerequisites work but they're not very practical for big stadium event. They need to be trialing without those things and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

I am about 10 to 15 minutes from Wembley (10 minutes by tube) and can see the arch from the end of the road but I am in the borough of Harrow rather than Brent. I am sure I am closer than some Brent residents.

It was at Ikea Wembley last week looking at the arch thinking t would be a shame if this was the closest I got! I feel for you. Your case is even worse than mine. What a total joke! The least they could have done is offer it to Leicester fans with a registered London address near the stadium. 

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

It was at Ikea Wembley last week looking at the arch thinking t would be a shame if this was the closest I got! I feel for you. Your case is even worse than mine. What a total joke! The least they could have done is offer it to Leicester fans with a registered London address near the stadium. 

I have a HA postcode as does the stadium.

11 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

6 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

I have a HA postcode as does the stadium.

Oh well in that case you can have mine.