Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

F.A. Cup Final: Who starts in the number 10 role?

Maddison or Perez to start in the FA Cup final?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you start?

• Maddison
    • Perez

5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Does it even matter?

Of course it does. Maddison would be first choice if he were fit or 100% at it. But we’re not seeing it from him for whatever reason at the moment. Then again perhaps he puts the strikers through more effectively than Perez. So I thought I’d canvas opinion. 

• Like 3

I'd start with a fit Madderz and see if he goes missing then bring Ayoze on.

Different types of players but JM10 shades it for me as he's always got something special in his locker and has a better strike ratio 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Can anyone see weakling Perez having any effect when Kante is around?

Kanté doesn’t really muscle other players out of possession. He’s just the best at it. Perez or Maddison will have to be at their trickiest or sharpest best. Maddison does like a dive so perhaps an early yellow wouldn’t be out of the question! 

14 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Of course it does. Maddison would be first choice if he were fit or 100% at it. But we’re not seeing it from him for whatever reason at the moment. Then again perhaps he puts the strikers through more effectively than Perez. So I thought I’d canvas opinion. 

I’m not sure it does in reality. We’re going to fold like a damp paper towel. 4-1 Chelsea. 

Just now, ARM1968 said:

I’m not sure it does in reality. We’re going to fold like a damp paper towel. 4-1 Chelsea. 

I’m sending you to train with the youngsters, before you pollute the rest of us with your negativity. Away with you! 😉😂

1 minute ago, SydenhamFox said:

I’m sending you to train with the youngsters, before you pollute the rest of us with your negativity. Away with you! 😉😂

Oh no, this isn’t negativity, just a healthy dose of reality. This will be akin to Wimbledon vs Liverpool. And look how that worked out................ err. Hmm. 

12 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Can anyone see weakling Perez having any effect when Kante is around?

Same applied to Maddison.

Kante is back to his best under Tunchel. He was great in the CL semi's for Chelsea.

100% Maddison - He’s a game changer! He can have a quiet game and only takes one moment and he wins the game. 
I can think of many games where Maddison has had a moment of brilliance and won the game for us. I can’t say the same for Perez - he’s had moments and scored a few goals, but is he the x-factor you need in a cup final?