Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia

Just now, The Bear said:

Fantastic to see him conscious. 

Not confirmed. His eyes were open throughout and that is a dead look in my view. They'll have drugged him up good. I hope you're observations are correct :fc:

Guest Bert Fill

How about we don’t argue on here right now about when the BBC should have cut to the studio? Or anything else for a few minutes at least?

Let’s just hope he’s ok.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Easy to say. As soon as they saw the CPR they zoomed out. It was all happening very quickly. If you were shaken up imagine how the commentators felt and those on cameras.

Easy thing to criticise. 

Easy to say and easy to do in my opinion.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

If you're as angry as you are perhaps consider it's nothing to do with the TV coverage and everything to do with your personality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Turn your TV off if youre not happy with the coverage. Christ, imagine watching like a long and being annoyed when you can switch over. Grow up.

Glad he seems to be okay, horrible situation. Massive boost to his team mates if so. I dont know the guy personally and I'm ****ing delighted to see he came off the pitch in a conscious state 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Nothing wrong with also thinking about the effect in his teammates.

The priority would be the bloke fighting for his life, the after thought on how it effects others. The message was at a time of watching a person having CPR live. 

• Like 1

Just now, shen said:

Nope, just suspended. Crowd are being asked to stay seated. Further info at 7.45pm. 

Sorry man, yeah, just seen the UEFA statement which I've posted.

Obviously from our end BBC just cut and they said PP. You're in Denmark aren't you?

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If you're as angry as you are perhaps consider it's nothing to do with the TV coverage and everything to do with your personality.

Why are you fragile?

If you weren’t offended by it, fine.

I was so I’m going to complain, how does that affect your life in any way at all? lol