Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia

Just now, HankMarvin said:

At one point before they realised how serious the cameras zoomed in on him on the floor.

When they focused in you could see his eyes were fixed. Should have pulled away then I can't believe they showed him being revived.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Why are people getting so upset about the coverage? It's a major, serious news event, they didn't cut away during 9/11 etc. 

I think it's more the fact that the camera zoomed in and you can clearly see them pumping his chest. They should never have carried on filming. 

2 minutes ago, shen said:

This is as surreal as the heli crash. And Kasper's witnessed them both at close proximity :cry: I feel physically sick

That was one of the first things that crossed my mind, Kasper, he must be so mentally strong.

Well done Thomas Delaney for calling the players over to form a shield.

Fuccckkkkk

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

Danish TV did exactly that. They cut away from the pitch straight away and still haven't shown a replay of what happened to Eriksen 

I seem to remember watching the match when Fabrice Muamba collapsed and as soon as they (Sky?) realised it was something serious they stopped showing coverage on the pitch, but international TV kept the cameras on Muamba receiving treatment

I've not seen the incident of Eriksen, only have it on the radio (BBC), but the co commentator mentioned he might have swallowed his tongue and they very quickly cut to the cricket. They have only done brief updates since 

Fingers crossed Eriksen is ok

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Definitely looked like sudden cardiac arrest. Literally just done a course on spotting the signs. 

disgusted at the bbc for continuing to show it and I have no idea how Alex Scott has just held it together live in the studio

Fingers crossed for the guy

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Maybe a selfish thought but Kasper really doesn't need this after the trauma he's been through. Obviously the main concern is for Eriksen 

Thought exactly this. The way he has gone into thoughtless help and support both times, he’s such an incredible leader. 

• Like 1

Terrible coverage to keep showing it when it was quite clear what was happening. I know it was live and unexpected but there was a point it was obvious they should have gone back to the studio sooner.

You could see how much of a legend Kasper is with how he was dealing with that situation. 

*It's worth noting the BBC don't have control of the coverage for these games it's across the board, they were just commentating over the footage for too long.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

I'm not sure how much control the BBC have over the camera work on the pitch. They could have gone back to the studio earlier, but as for the zooming in etc I don't think that them, it's an international broadcast they basically use the filming from.

• Like 2