Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia

Guest Bert Fill
Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

They can't seriously ask those players to play tonight. Surely not. 

I imagine they won’t without discussing it with the players first. You’d hope so anyway.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Why are you fragile?

If you weren’t offended by it, fine.

I was so I’m going to complain, how does that affect your life in any way at all? lol 

It doesn't.

It affects yours.

A bloke about my age just collapsed and almost died. The first thing you think to do is complain about the broadcaster. 

Guest Mee-9

Horrific scenes. 

Distressing and the best to Eriksen and his family. Hope the game doesn't continue, some things are more important. Schmeichel and Kjaer were incredible during that. True leaders. 

Just now, Mee-9 said:

Horrific scenes. 

Distressing and the best to Eriksen and his family. Hope the game doesn't continue, some things are more important. Schmeichel and Kjaer were incredible during that. True leaders. 

Delaney as well. Reports of him initiating the human shield around Eriksen.

• Like 2

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

I'm sure it will be down to the players. I doubt UEFA will make them play if they don't want to

The decision shouldn't even be put on the players after what they've just been through. They might feel all sorts of obligations to fans etc that really isn't a priority right now. It's got to be postponed.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Even though the BBC don't run the cameras, BBC should have cut the broadcast. Poor that they didn't. 

Alex Scott banging on about texting her mum and smiling at that was absolutely horrendous. How it was allowed to go to pundits is beyond me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

Horrific scenes. 

Both sides were pretty amazing to be honest. Two finish fans gave their flags to block the cameras too. It's a pretty amazing response in the moment.

But some people just want to get angry at the TV.

I guess we have all just witnessed a live horrific incident and are dealing with it in our own way. Seeing Kasper brings back obvious memories, seeing his wife was just awful thinking how she would be right now. I’m just relieved that I’ve seen that photo of him looking conscious and I hope he pulls through. He has world class medics there within seconds, I’m sure he will pull through. 

• Like 4

Schmeichel has been through some shit, what a hero he is. Exemplary actions and attitude when faced with a horrible situation. Had to turn it off after I saw the look on his face and realised how serious it was.

Delighted to hear he is awake. Hope all of his teammates, and the Finland players and staff, get the help they may need after being part of that. 

Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It doesn't.

It affects yours.

A bloke about my age just collapsed and almost died. The first thing you think to do is complain about the broadcaster. 

Well no that’s obviously not the first thing I did, I thought about my loved ones and hugged the ones with me tightly.

Very cheap accusation to make, I could say yours was to jump onto foxestalk and argue with people, but you’re human so obviously you didn’t do that. 

Anyway, life’s too short to be getting caught up in internet arguments, I don’t know you nor do I care about you, have a good evening lol  

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Thank the Lord for medical experts. Absolutely amazing work from them. I tip my hat to anyone in that line of work!

God bless all of them. Incredible. Absolutely Incredible. Heroes