Jump to content
Bert

Euro’s Playlist

Recommended Posts

If you’re not quite feeling it yet…. Add a song in this thread to add to a playlist! 
 

I’ll start with the obvious….

 

Three Lions - Baddiel & Skinner 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vindaloo - Fat Les

 

World in Motion - New Order

 

They form the holy trinity of England songs IMO.

 

But I do have a soft spot for the Ant and Dec one from 2002, We're On The Ball but that's because I was 9 when that tournament was played and it consumed my entire life for about 6 months.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Vindaloo - Fat Les

 

World in Motion - New Order

 

They form the holy trinity of England songs IMO.

 

But I do have a soft spot for the Ant and Dec one from 2002, We're On The Ball but that's because I was 9 when that tournament was played and it consumed my entire life for about 6 months.

Nah man, We're On The Ball still sounds good.

 

I had a play of the records I have at the weekend and that was included.

 

Also, from 1982, another favourite of mine which doesn't seem to get mentioned a lot is "This Time".

 

 

Edited by Fox92
Added the video.
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, StanSP said:

TIME TO... WIN AGAINNN... 

 

:D

 

 

 

Surely Nessun Dorma is thr holy grail of iconic football opera songs? I absolutely love it and always will. Italia 90 will never be bettered.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

"We're going to the Argentine...and we'll really shake them up, when we win the World Cup, cos Scotland is the greatest football team" (apart from Peru and Iran) :ph34r:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Nah man, We're On The Ball still sounds good.

 

I had a play of the records I have at the weekend and that was included.

 

Also, from 1982, another favourite of mine which doesn't seem to get mentioned a lot is "This Time".

 

 

Happy memories that. Double A side with this if I recall?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

So tough to find that mix of Toca's Miracle anywhere on the internet due to some kind of legal dispute involving the artists. Absolute ballache as it's a banger.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@AKCJhas it bang on with his holy trinity of England songs. There is no question.

 

Most of them are absolutely woeful efforts. This thread is lacking in quality tunes overall. 

 

Here's a couple of 90s favourites. 

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

So tough to find that mix of Toca's Miracle anywhere on the internet due to some kind of legal dispute involving the artists. Absolute ballache as it's a banger.

I mainly associate this tune with getting bent in god-awful clubs like Liquid in the mid-2000s, but agree it is a banger.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...