Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England v Czech Republic Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Stop with the Maddness puns now.

You're an embarrassment  :D

Ok, but I like to stay in and watch tv on my own

Just now, Duquesne Whistle said:

Have a look at the post by Izzy when England scored. Mentioned Sterling straight away. I think someone else did too. Grealish obviously isn't your cup of tea, but denying he made that goal is utterly senseless.

I'm fine with Grealish. Just don't buy the hype. And I'm not having that as a 'world class assist'.

Just now, Sly said:

I think Sterling may have been offside having seen it back. The shot was a nice height for the goalkeeper. 

A confident Kane would have taken that first time with his left - but you don’t want your striker squaring those (you want him bulging the net obviously).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Did you miss the giant deflection?

Doesn't matter does it. We are a goal up. I guess you're a hater on Grealish. If it had been one of ours I guess your reaction might be difficult different 

Guest ttfn

Some commentators are annoying.

Matterface manages to be both annoying and also completely incapable of describing what is going on on the pitch. That’s about 4 times in the first 35 minutes that he has described something happening which didn’t actually happen.

How has he managed to get this job?

Just now, Izzy said:

Watching with my lad and whenever I mention someone is quick/fast he replies “he’s 87 pace you know” or whatever.

I’m not interested in his FIFA rating son. STFU

Yeah! Shut up!

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Some commentators are annoying.

Matterface manages to be both annoying and also completely incapable of describing what is going on on the pitch. That’s about 4 times in the first 35 minutes that he has described something happening which didn’t actually happen.

How has he managed to get this job?

Inane chat isn't it. 

Guest ttfn
Just now, StanSP said:

Inane chat isn't it. 

I honestly feel that I could deal with inane chat, it’s when it is combined with a complete lack of understanding of what is unfolding before his eyes. I’m not talking tactically, just the basics of understanding that the referee has stopped the game because the ball has hit him or the linesman has flagged for offside

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Doesn't matter does it. We are a goal up. I guess you're a hater on Grealish. If it had been one of ours I guess your reaction might be difficult different 

As I've said not at all. I just don't buy the hype and this snacks of people desperate to make a point. I guess if you've made your bed you're going to lie in it....

Just now, Koke said:

I want to like Sterling but his touch is ****ing awful and his passing is poor for someone who's played under Pep for 4 years. 

He’s a frustrating player for sure.