Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England v Czech Republic Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I know naff all about snacho, so have no qualms with Sako.playing. 

But this 'thou shalt play sterling' law is frustrating. And this Leeds lad with the hair. Have I.missed something? He basically comes across as a competent upper championship midfielder in the Andy King, Dean Hammond mould.  But I accept every man and his dog rates him. I just haven't seen it yet.

snacho has been dropped for stealing off other players.

• Haha 1

I have a migraine.

Probably for the best.

The players at our disposal (and don’t get me wrong we will likely celebrate a 2-0 win) and I just think we are so fearful in our selection.

Can’t we just unleash the dogs of war and attack? This is the game where we don’t need to play tournament football’ and a chance to get our players to gel and go for it.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Two defensive midfield players again and immobile full backs on both sides.  Can't wait.

And two immobile central defenders

37 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

The Czechs are a better side than Scotland in most metrics too.

We could honestly be ending up third in this group if we're not on it today and perform like we did on Saturday. Schick is a better frontman than the Tartan Army's main man, who has flattered to deceive in the Championship for QPR. Give him a sight of goal and Pickford will be picking the ball out the net.

Be glad to be proven wrong, but the chaotic neutral in me thinks it might send a message to the FA that we need to get rid of Southgate. So I'm torn.

The FA had so many messagesabout previous dogshit managers, Capello, Sven, Mclaren. They never took any notice then and they won't now.

How many of the Sparta squeelers are we going to face, they liked dishing it out but play acted every time we went near them. Then again we've got Grealish.....could be a lot of free kicks tonight!

Let's just take a moment to sympathize with Chilwell for the unfortunate situation he finds himself in...:giggle::P:D:yahoo::facepalm::giggle::P:D:yahoo::facepalm::giggle::P:D:yahoo::facepalm::giggle::P:D:yahoo::facepalm: