Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Marvel/DC

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

The strike action is probably a help to them. Give people some time off of watching endless fairly crap films.

Seen a suggestion that they're moving away from the Kang storyline they'd been setting up 

The Kang actor got into a bit of trouble recently which can't have helped. Nothing suggests moving away from the story though, especially if Loki S2 was any indication,and rhey have a big Avengers v Kang film still set to come out in a couple of years. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

The Kang actor got into a bit of trouble recently which can't have helped. Nothing suggests moving away from the story though, especially if Loki S2 was any indication,and rhey have a big Avengers v Kang film still set to come out in a couple of years. 

It was a messy thing from what I'd read about Jonathan Majors.

Haven't seen the end of S2 yet so can't comment there

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 00:50, The Bear said:

I watched The Marvels earlier in the day and that was ok/decent. Some good sequences and one absolutely horrificaly bad one (though my mate didn't think it was as bad as I did). The mid-credits stinger at the end was the best bit of the film though!

*cough*

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

The Marvels has to be the biggest piece of shit ive ever seen.  WTF, is going on, i hope peeps that made it get anal herpes and who enjoys it will also

I don’t think your wife is going to accept that as the reason why she got anal herpes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/01/2024 at 08:45, moore_94 said:

Anyone watched Echo yet?

Sounds like it is quite ”meh” unfortunately

Going to give it a shot tonight, will let you know

Edit to add. Watched it last night, and the 1st episode was a little slow, but i tend to find most 1st episodes of new shows are a bit boring. It picked up in the 2nd episode and went on from there and i ended up bingeing the whole mini series. I am a bit bias as i do like Marvel/Dc stuff, but i thought it was a good watch overall. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

• 4 weeks later...

Madame Web being critically battered.

Everyone wants Deadpool. Nobody wants any of the 10 other dogshit comic book movies we get a year.

I wish Marvel / DC would stop clogging up cinema screens with unimaginative, copy paste garbage.

Edited by RoboFox

18 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Madame Web being critically battered.

Everyone wants Deadpool. Nobody wants any of the 10 other dogshit comic book movies we get a year.

I wish Marvel / DC would stop clogging up cinema screens with unimaginative, copy paste garbage.

Quite agree, doesn’t offend me really I don’t have to watch them and don’t. I’ll watch spider man and deadpool and did enjoy the avengers etc. but it got to be way too much a long time ago and my interest has fell off a cliff, which i think is the same with the majority of people.