Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

If Ndidi has to play centre back I could potentially see Albrighton in as a wing back with Castagne playing as a right sided centre back. Has done it for us and Belgium before, not sure how successfully though lol 

Pretty obvious Vardy being saved for this one. Shame on Daka but I think Vardy would have to go a sustained period without a goal for him to not be 'first choice'

Spurs could play 10 under 18s and Kane up front and he'd still score against us. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

Another positive test today. Doubt it'll be the last this week. 

Can't see the game going ahead but for the benefit of the fans that are travelling, authorities need to make a decision. 

I cannot be arsed travelling on a Thursday evening in rush hour traffic, get to Leicester then get told the game is off. Especially with a decision that could be made between now and Thursday morning. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, turlo said:

Looking through the comments the following Spurs players tested positive: Emerson, Gil, Skipp, Davies, Lucas, Son, Romero, Hojbjerg

Not sure who the two players returning are

Emerson was one of the first ruled out with an illness, id guess it would be him 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

If Ndidi has to play centre back I could potentially see Albrighton in as a wing back with Castagne playing as a right sided centre back. Has done it for us and Belgium before, not sure how successfully though lol 

Pretty obvious Vardy being saved for this one. Shame on Daka but I think Vardy would have to go a sustained period without a goal for him to not be 'first choice'

Spurs could play 10 under 18s and Kane up front and he'd still score against us. 

Rodgers tried Castagne at centre half and he was a disaster. No need for 3 at the back to weaken us even more again. Logic dictates that we have more and better midfielders fit than centre halves, why not play an extra one of them to help protect what will be a makeshift defence anyway?