Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

29 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Having had a quick glimpse of their forum, they are a deluded bunch aren't they. Spewing stuff like:

'oh why do their fans hate us so much - they are insignificant to us' and then saying stuff like

'Leicester are extremely annoying one of the chaviest fanbases around. Hope we smash them' 

'Who here hates Leicester and their cunting fans ? They are obsessed with us. Take one look at their forums and the anti Spurs bile is rife every time we play them. Can’t stand them.' 

"Let's ****ing murder 'em!"

Just had a look myself. Accord to a few comments it because we're we're racists who hate jews. Morons

Spurs rarely get a mention on here to be honest other than in the EPL match thread.

The truth is they can't stand us because their London rivals use the fact we've won more trophies than them in the last few decades to take the piss out of them. 

19 minutes ago, hejammy said:

My personal favourite is from this person who allegedly lived here. 

Lived in Leicester during the 90s.

I think it all stems from the fact that for a Leicester man they can do nothing to stop their women physically being attracted to someone with a London accent who supports Spurs.

Just a fact of nature. Must be very hard for them to deal with. Hence the weird hatred.

:thumbup:

Well what a willy puller this fella is. Nothing to do with a female fan being punched by a Spurs fan at the League Cup final ? 

• Like 1

Quite simple, they are deluded, not a big club, never will be until they get rid of levy. 

I don't like them after the shite that came out from them when they completely bottled the only chance they'll ever have of winning the league. 

Can someone remind me who did win it that year please?

Edited by Walshie is God

9 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

Quite simple, they are deluded, not a big club, never will be until they get rid of levy. 

I don't like them after the shite that came out from them when they completely bottled the only chance they'll ever have of winning the league. 

Can someone remind me who did win it that year please?

When ever i meet a spurs fan i just mention Arsenal in 16....don't really want to blow our own trumpet too much!

1 hour ago, turlo said:

Just had a look myself. Accord to a few comments it because we're we're racists who hate jews. Morons

Spurs rarely get a mention on here to be honest other than in the EPL match thread.

The truth is they can't stand us because their London rivals use the fact we've won more trophies than them in the last few decades to take the piss out of them. 

Not forgetting they still can’t take the fact that we won the Title and the spuds came last in a 3 horse race, I’m sure they’ll be trying anything to get the game cancelled Thursday night !

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Well what a willy puller this fella is. Nothing to do with a female fan being punched by a Spurs fan at the League Cup final ? 

That was horrendous. All kicked off several rows in front of me. Security descended on her husband defending her. 

Wasn't the problem of fans in the opposite end later attributed to several players dishonestly selling on some of the Leicester allocation? 

3 hours ago, hejammy said:

I think it all stems from the fact that for a Leicester man they can do nothing to stop their women physically being attracted to someone with a London accent who supports Spurs.

Just a fact of nature. Must be very hard for them to deal with. Hence the weird hatred.

As someone born and largely bred in London, I can tell you the single thing that unifies all supporters of football clubs in the capital, is their combined and shared dislike of Tottenham Hotspur. 

Vile place, vile club, and an overly large proportion of vile fans. 

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Line-X said:

That was horrendous. All kicked off several rows in front of me. Security descended on her husband defending her. 

Wasn't the problem of fans in the opposite end later attributed to several players dishonestly selling on some of the Leicester allocation? 

Yeah a lot of London lads like Cottee and Impey off memory 

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

After reading that nonsense, I hope we anialate them 

15 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Anyone know how many players are missing for each side due to Covid?

What’s the situation with Evans and his injury? 

Won’t see Evans until 2022

I'm not sure we'll ever see Evans play regularly for us again.

His ongoing injury niggles are becoming far too common now. Having to be subbed after 5 minutes and even having to be withdrawn from the first 11 drawing the warm up not too long ago.

I fully expect an early retirement from him. 

3 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Not forgetting they still can’t take the fact that we won the Title and the spuds came last in a 3 horse race, I’m sure they’ll be trying anything to get the game cancelled Thursday night !

It was a 2 horse race, and they came 3rd :D:D:D

• Like 1