Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

39 minutes ago, LaCiudad said:

Apparently The Athletic are reporting that this game will be called off.

can't see anything on the Athletic webpage or twitter. As long as we can field 2 half decent centre backs i really hope this goes ahead before Conte sorts Spurs out

Utd have got there game called off against Brentford with a “small” number of cases. Surely this game gets called off then. Can’t get my head around why teams like villa Norwich and Leicester play on but utd can get there game called off just like that with probs 2 positive cases 

3 minutes ago, Raj said:

I can see football being played behind closed doors again soon.

Premier league  didnt wait for instructions  from the Givernment last time did they?

Yes they did ………… no crowds was directive from govt once football restarted 

clubs are not keen on no fans as it loses them income! 

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yes they did ………… no crowds was directive from govt once football restarted 

clubs are not keen on no fans as it loses them income

In the olde days maybe.

Now cos of tv money it probably has little affect?? For Premier league  clubs obviously  I'm taking about.

5 hours ago, s11nny said:

Utd have got there game called off against Brentford with a “small” number of cases. Surely this game gets called off then. Can’t get my head around why teams like villa Norwich and Leicester play on but utd can get there game called off just like that with probs 2 positive cases 

This needs looking at.

9 hours ago, LaCiudad said:

Apparently The Athletic are reporting that this game will be called off.

I can’t find anything to this effect on their website and there’s nothing on their twitter feed. Rob Tanner hasn’t mentioned it, nor has James Sharpe or Jordan Blackwell. If it was confirmed I’d have expected one of them to have tweeted something about it.

Alasdair Gold, the Spurs correspondent for football.london, has been covering the Covid situation closely and hasn’t mentioned anything about Thursday’s game being called off.

Edited by ClaphamFox