Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Would be quite underwhelmed by Saelemaekers, certainly not a goalscoring / creative winger like we need

Sounds just like our usual recruitment of a right winger in recent years!   I'm really hoping we crack it this upcoming season, and will be mightily pissed off if we don't.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Sounds just like our usual recruitment of a right winger in recent years!   I'm really hoping we crack it this upcoming season, and will be mightily pissed off if we don't.

As someone posted earlier clever clogs Milan want to sell him to us, so we won't buy Charles De Katelaere so they will have go in and buy him

26 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I’d take Saelesmaeker to sort out right attacker slot.

I find it baffling that Winks has 9 more caps than Maddison 

Not that baffling when you consider how he persevered with Dier , Mings & co in the face of every indicator that they were crap and easily replaceable with better players 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Hes essentially a Belgian Ayoze Perez who lacks any sort of creativity, not to mention we'd be playing directly into Milan's hands by taking him off them and opening a space for CDK

• Like 2

It's not always that cut n dry though, Conte plays a different system and Spurs are going to be quite ruthless with a player cull to free up funds to appease the manager. Not being part of his plans doesn't mean a player isn't good enough for us.

....though it's true of winks lol

On 30/05/2022 at 09:32, Lambert09 said:

harry winks is available for £20m. I must admit, he very much seems like a Brendan midfielder 

I feel like a lot of people read this as me suggesting we sign him... I'm really not.    

• Like 1

On 02/06/2022 at 17:26, buzzer_b said:

Really would go all out for Saliba. Him and Fofana at the back is stuff of dreams.

Can't say I've ever seen much of him, but Saliba was, and probably still is, rated higher than Fofana in France.

A future centre back pairing at international level. Can't see it happening, but would be very, very good business if we did manage to pull off a signing like this 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

This transfer window is going to hurt us. With Newcastle financial power and Aston Villa ambitious signing i think its going to be very hard for us to attract the players to replace the players we are going to lose and rebalance our 1st team. We don’t have the financial powers to match our ambitions for the club. Infrastructure improvements should continue as I believe this will also help the profile of the club, as well as bring in extra revenue. I can’t see us going mad in the next few transfer markets. It might be time to going back to looking for bargains in the lower leagues and/or developing / promoting our youth. Either way we as fans will need to show our patience, as i think next season will be a bumpy  ride for us

BR and the club is on record that this transfer window is needed for a refresh with half a dozen quality players in and lots of dead wood out. 

We aren't skint. If top backs BR with the right players then I'm sure he'll ensure the funds are available.

4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

You like him but don’t like who Milan would get to replace him (CDK)…interesting