Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 hours ago, Jabfox said:

Pretty sure we have been linked to him before? 

Could be wrong tho.  

.....it does look like we have been linked before!!!

He seems competent in playing the left side of a back three or Central Midfield. Good skills on the ball and has the uncanny knack of turning himself out of trouble and strolling away with the ball.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Andriy Lunin from Real Madrid, Goalie 

I’m sure there were tentative links to him pre signing for Real Madrid… that being said I’d be surprised to see us dipping into the market for a keeper 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’m sure there were tentative links to him pre signing for Real Madrid… that being said I’d be surprised to see us dipping into the market for a keeper 

I’ll take it with a pinch of salt, but the Twitter person, also said two keepers are leaving us!?

6 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Kemar Roofe from Rangers anyone?

Prefer his brother Thatched. No thanks.  We missed a bullet with that Celtic chap that went to Palace. SPL goals not the same as EPL. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....take no prisoners..!!!

The definition of a war zone, when playing against this guy.

Christ he’d get red carded every match with tackles like that in the Prem … well unless he played for one of the so called big six 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Time for Rudkin to pull out his book where he can tell Tarkowski about what kind of toothpaste he used for the away trip to Huddersfield 5 years ago to convince him to sign for us. 

Will be hefty wages and a big signing on feee but both those things were applicable to Evans and he has been a great.