Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Time for Rudkin to pull out his book where he can tell Tarkowski about what kind of toothpaste he used for the away trip to Huddersfield 5 years ago to convince him to sign for us. 

Will be hefty wages and a big signing on feee but both those things were applicable to Evans and he has been a great 

Burnley fans on Twitter reckon he's been crap all season and needs Ben Mee to talk to him and tell him what to do, abit like Evans needs to talk to Cags

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mark said:

You know your stuff, help me understand why a defender just been relegated in a deep defensive line and not used to playing out/building from the back be a good signing for us?

This is 100% an Everton signing and that for me is enough to stay clear.

Plus he’s a right sided centre back, we need a left sided one.

23 minutes ago, Mark said:

You know your stuff, help me understand why a defender just been relegated in a deep defensive line and not used to playing out/building from the back be a good signing for us?

Of course , most of the top teams will pin us back as Chelsea did and then you need some old school blocking and timely tackling ability as in Wes Morgan and Dan Amartey. Tarkowski is pretty good at that.. Burnley have been relegated because of their limited attacking threat , not defending.

Edited by An Sionnach

41 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Time for Rudkin to pull out his book where he can tell Tarkowski about what kind of toothpaste he used for the away trip to Huddersfield 5 years ago to convince him to sign for us. 

Will be hefty wages and a big signing on feee but both those things were applicable to Evans and he has been a great. 

...is he quick enough for a team playing a highline!!!

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

He is faster than Evans. So yes.

Also!!! Why!!! Do you like to!!! Use!!! So many!!! Exclamation Marks!!!!!?

I love enthusiasm, but you are on another level lol! I'll have some of whatever you're drinking that's for sure :beer:!

any post starts with ... and ends with !!! :whistle:

• Haha 1

I watched a lot of Burnley this season (masochist I guess) and I'm here to tell you, Tarkowski has regressed.  Lots of mistakes.  Can’t see how he would fit our high line either.

My advice to any Brexiteers who just want an old-school, hard tackling Brit who By God Defends-First-and-Only … try to think of him as Tarkowski, the Polish plumber. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

You just lost us the FA Cup because you did not think Youri Tielemans was of insufficient quality for Monaco, so if he was too poor for Ligue 1, no chance he cuts it in the EPL.

Sum of the parts and all that….

Although I admit, I would only have him as another body, rather than a starter

Edited by Dahnsouff

48 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I love enthusiasm, but you are on another level lol! I'll have some of whatever you're drinking that's for sure :beer:!

Evans' 1st 10 yards are in his reading of the game though, he's one of the best in that regard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

lol it bugs me so much I have him on ignore

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

I watched a lot of Burnley this season (masochist I guess) and I'm here to tell you, Tarkowski has regressed.  Lots of mistakes.  Can’t see how he would fit our high line either.

My advice to any Brexiteers who just want an old-school, hard tackling Brit who By God Defends-First-and-Only … try to think of him as Tarkowski, the Polish plumber. 

Lots of players play badly in relegation-threatened sides. Evans got slated by West Brom fans when they went down.

I don't think we should bother, and I think someone like Colwill would be a much better shout long-term, but I don't buy into this idea that playing crap in a relegated side = you're a crap player. 

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Burnley fans on Twitter reckon he's been crap all season and needs Ben Mee to talk to him and tell him what to do, abit like Evans needs to talk to Cags

Similarly, my son's friend, a Burnley season ticket holder and who's Dad was part owner until recently, tells a similar story. Tarks isn't rated that highly there whereas Mee is. I think we should steer well clear personally. 

• Like 1

I think thats only position we can get someone for free and in this hard financial times, someone good in the air, physical and experienced would be great addition

but Burnley fans saying he was crap this season. We cant gamble after Vestergaard purchase, 2 crap defenders in 2 years, 2 deadwood will be devastating 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Would much rather Denayer on a free than Tarkowski

I was thinking that but hasn't he had some injury issues? 

Never mind, had a look. I doesn't seem too bad. Although he missed 9 games with a sprained ankle. 

Edited by Scotch
  • Like 1