Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

10 minutes ago, murphy said:

Could somebody please give me a name to get excited about?  Even if it's fiction.  Christiano Pelebauer or something.

Apparently we are close to sealing the deal for Christiano Pelebauer, but don`t get your hopes up too much.  :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, murphy said:

Could somebody please give me a name to get excited about?  Even if it's fiction.  Christiano Pelebauer or something.

No but can I interest you in Nicky Shaw- Crosstownsend?

11 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

woeful player

i agree and i hope we stay away.. but he is very brendan. Just does the neat and tidy stuff, a complete yes man. 

A modern day joe allen

Edited by Lambert09

21 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I mean, surely Mendy, Soumare and Choudhury would have been more in favour, and Praet wouldn't have been moved on, if that was the case? 

I dont think winks is anything like any of them.  The closest being perhaps mendy.   Ive said it before many times... The praet situation is bizarre I think the player is what Brendan would want but the relationship didnt work. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

harry winks is available for £20m. I must admit, he very much seems like a Brendan midfielder 

Has there ever been a more Everton signing? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Has there ever been a more Everton signing? 

the worry, is that brendan has gone on about premiership proven and untapped potential a lot. 

He is also of an age that would fit our model.  There’s no links so let’s not worry but I just wouldn’t be surprised to see us go for him at all 

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I agree that they're different players - but they all just do "the neat and tidy", which is what you said Rodgers likes. 

there’s neat and tidy because you don’t have the ability to do more (wilf / hamza) then there are players that have good technique but focus on possession. That’s where winks would sit. 

Mcgreggor did a similar role for celtic. a more possession driven cam.  

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

harry winks is available for £20m. I must admit, he very much seems like a Brendan midfielder 

Is that in e-bay??

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

the worry, is that brendan has gone on about premiership proven and untapped potential a lot. 

He is also of an age that would fit our model.  There’s no links so let’s not worry but I just wouldn’t be surprised to see us go for him at all 

I would agree but the only saving grace here is that I think height and aerial ability will be a pre-requisite for our main CM signing, which rules this stumpy ball shuffler out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stevosevic said:

What does it say?

Unfortunately can’t read the full article without a membership, but according to the tweet it says:

William Saliba's situation is clear. Marseille wants to keep him, but Arsenal intends to bring him back and extend him, he must resume this summer with the club. At the same time, several clubs have positioned themselves.

Atlético, Leicester, Naples and Newcastle have taken information. The player knows that 4 months from the World Cup and facing fierce competition for his position, the choice of his future club will be important.

• Like 1